We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Gluta wink white I think effective. Has SPF 60 and instant brightening effect. Cheap also for its size. Ang ayaw ko lang talaga medyo mahirap application, hindi ganon kacreamy and smooth ng application but in terms of whitening ok siya. I'm trying Alpha Arbutin by Lab dee lotion now. Eto naman malabnaw yung texture. Mas smooth yung application but i'm not yet sure sa whitening effect. Parang wala pa ko nakitang changes.
^I think hindi pa to available sa mga supermarkets. But may may nga online sellers na may physical stores. If taga qc ka sis meron sa trinoma.
where in trinoma sis?
^ scaryy sis omg gusto ko naman magtry ng WOM because of feedback na sabi daw ng ibang sis na super kinis and cam360 effect daw pero di ko binili kase takot ako magtry ng creams sa face na (insert sobrang arte requirements here e.g unscented, hypoallergenic, derma recommended, light, non comedogenic, intensely researched, safe for preggy, safe for babies, etc)I wish there was another mask na overnight wow effect though. Want to wake up prettay hehe