Author Topic: Share your favorite Bible verses :)  (Read 977 times)

karlita123

• GirlTalker
Share your favorite Bible verses :)
« on: April 25, 2014, 08:34:50 am »
5 “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. 6 Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. 7 But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! 8 When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father. ~ John 15:5-8 NLT

Because of Christ and our faith in him,[a] we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence. ~ Ephesians 3:12 NLT

saberjade

• GirlTalker
Re: Share your favorite Bible verses :)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 05:34:38 pm »

Psalm 40:1 NIV

I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.

rannastillero

• GirlTalker
  • "If HE is with me, WHO can be against me?"
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 04:35:23 pm »
“What then shall we say to these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us?”
(Romans 8:31)
 :D

"If HE is with me, WHO can be against me?"

maye2k

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 05:15:46 pm »
Matthew 6:33

33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.+ 34 So never be anxious about the next day,+ for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles.

coffee_art01

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 06:25:39 pm »
Jeremiah 29:11
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

jieb_720_ohs

• GirlTalker
    • A Peek Into My World
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 01:50:35 pm »
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

princeza08

• Certified
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • believes that true love lasts a life time
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 01:24:22 pm »
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. - Mark 11:24

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
- Matthew 7:7
damn i never felt like this before i'm so in love...

kiaramae_0403

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 05:09:02 pm »
here's my 5 favorite bible verse

Jeremiah 29:11
Philipians 4:6-7
1 chronicles 4:10
1 chorintians 13:4-7
Psalm 37:7-8

http://mummykiaraonduty.blogspot.com/2014/04/5-bible-verse-for-my-little-kulits-5th.html

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close