We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Oh my. Well, one can't have everything... & she just can't get hold of a "true" bachelor to marry her. I hope she eventually finds one, na walang sabit talaga. Someone who isn't leading a double life like Herbert. I think she's a very intelligent woman, just wanting what every mature woman wants: a husband to share what the day held at day's end. I hope she finds Mr. Right sooner than later.
^ Thanks for the info, Sis Akala yata ni Liz Uy pareho sila ng katawan ni Kris. Eh parang AT LEAST 4 dress sizes ang difference nilang dalawa no? HaHa!!