watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51322 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #560 on: July 07, 2015, 01:43:49 pm »
^Parang hirap na hirap si Vince mag-transition sa serious role. Anytime kasi nai-imagine ko siya magpapatawa haha!!!

Ang dami kasi biglang casts sa show na to. Imagine yung Season 1 iilan lang pero sobrang ganda.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2015, 12:10:18 am »
The Big Bang Theory (marathon)

owstalaga

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #562 on: July 11, 2015, 03:41:20 am »
A Style for You (S. Korea)
Early Edition (US)

 ;)

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #563 on: July 19, 2015, 10:48:59 am »
Finished Watching True Detective Season 1. Maganda nga siya.

Binge watching Hannibal.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #564 on: July 19, 2015, 08:39:06 pm »
Hindi na ako masyado fan ng Hannibal, but I still watch it sometimes for its great cinematography.

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #565 on: July 21, 2015, 12:44:01 pm »
catching up to Devious Maids Season 2.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #566 on: July 23, 2015, 05:18:41 pm »
Finally had time to watch White Collar's final season.

One of the best series ever for me. Loved the ending. :)

honey.mae

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #567 on: July 23, 2015, 05:48:31 pm »
daredevil

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #568 on: July 25, 2015, 05:59:27 pm »
The Messenger > good vs evil.  :o

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #569 on: August 08, 2015, 03:52:54 pm »
Currently following Beauty and the Beast and The Whispers. Just binge-watched Wayward Pines and Humans. Nasobrahan na yata ako ng sci-fi.

Wayward Pines started a bit slow and somewhat stressful for me, pero buti na lang lumabas na yung real mystery at suspense sa may bandang 3rd or 4th episode. Was initially unaware that it had a save-the-human-race storyline. In my opinion, I just can't imagine how anyone can "win" against evolution, so it's hard for me to be convinced by Dr. Pilcher's ambitious and outrageous ideas, pero sige, fiction lang naman at yun ang nakasulat sa script. Ngayon ko lang uli nakita si Matt Dillon, who was great as Ethan. Ethan's wife also, one of my favorites. The last few episodes were even better, but the finale seemed like something straight out of Twilight Zone, natawa na lang ako, I don't know if that's good or not. Will still watch if it there's a season 2.

I liked Humans from start to finish and everyone and everything in it (even Niska, LOL -- she's just misunderstood!), most especially Anita, Max, Maddie, and Dr. Millican.

Vika

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #570 on: August 09, 2015, 11:52:33 am »
i just started chuck. maganda! i hope ituloy nila, parang prison break.

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #571 on: August 11, 2015, 11:52:45 am »
^ Chuck as in the TV show about Chuck Bartowski, a guy working at Buy More?

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #572 on: August 11, 2015, 10:58:32 pm »
I am so weird.. I'm hooked on the japanese channel nhk world hahaha! The shows i watch are:
Lunch on! Where they feature packed lunches of different people haha so weird but it's entertaining to watch.

Japanology- parang show ni jessica soho pag sunday

Cool japan - may mga foreign guests na pinapa try nila ng japanese trends etc..

Somwhere street- nakaka relax hahaha they feature differebt countries dito.

kawaii international - about fashion.

I also watch beauty shows at the korean channel naman haha lalo na yun makeover shows nila. Nakaka amaze ang plastic surgery sa kanila, naiingit ako haha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #573 on: August 12, 2015, 09:33:09 am »
@hisana - Re: Humans -one of the best shows to come out nga yan this summer season nila. Gusto ko tuloy ng Synth, laking tulong sa bahay.  ;D

Anyway, recently watched....new shows:

Significant Mother -  a comedy on The CW. Fun! 2 Episodes pa lang run nya so far. Pang-patawa at the end of a stressful day.

The pilot leaks of: (technically "leaked" but as I've learned in 13 years watching online, it's a marketing ploy!)

- Minority Report - gave me the Sleepy Hollow vibe, kasi strong black woman/white naive man ang lead characters. I loved the guy playing lead on Generation Kill, dito sa Minority Report, gusto ko siya batukan. Annoying!
- Lucifer - Inaabangan ko talaga ito kasi gusto ko si Tom Ellis sa Rush, maganda sana itong Lucifer, may kulang lang konti...
- Blindspot - intriga ako sa kwento. Of the three na nag-leak into pinaka-gusto ko. And as usual, sana ma-sustain in succeeding episodes.

These three ^ will  officially premiere in Sept/Oct, the start of the new TV season.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #574 on: August 12, 2015, 07:57:57 pm »
^Hello, Mindy!  Here we go again!  ;) ;D

Same tayo among the three I liked Blind Spot the best.  Siguro kasi mas may mystery and the phasing of the story is so much better.  Minority Report is ok pero I don't like the female lead, parang di bagay role niya.  Lucifer I was also looking forward to see, sadly I was a bit disappointed.  Parang hindi mo alam ano gustong pasuking genre.  But I also like Tom Ellis, so we'll see. 

Though from what I've read dapat 2016 pa yata yung Minority Report, around January yata.  But with the "leak" baka they might move the premier earlier.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #575 on: August 13, 2015, 06:17:59 pm »
Hannibal. Very dark!

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #576 on: August 13, 2015, 06:26:10 pm »

MTV's Scream
The Strain

these 2 are on break
TVD
Supernatural

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #577 on: August 14, 2015, 04:09:54 pm »
^^^ Ahhh for mid-season pala Minority Report. Just as well, parang hindi tatagal eh. Hehe.

I forgot to add that for the past month, I've been enjoying Impastor , the comedy series starring Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville). I wish there were more episodes to this and that it will get renewed.

I've not been enjoying the crop of comedies on NBC lately, for the summer. Basura lahat.

I've also skipped Complications entirely (I just saw my download link naka 10 episodes na pala siya lol ayaw ko na humabol). Surprised Odd Mom out got a 2nd season renewa, wala naman dating.

Recently watched: Kevin from Work, comedy, which premiered this week. Yung pilot parang pangit siya, but I stuck around to see the 2nd episode, medyo naging okay.


Vika

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #578 on: August 14, 2015, 10:11:55 pm »
~anna~ yes, i know super late na ako and i really don't know kung nasaang planeta ako nung time na pinapalabas. ;)

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #579 on: August 15, 2015, 09:26:09 am »
Watched the pilot episodes of Lucifer and Blind Spot.

Glad to see Tom Ellis again in Lucifer. Na-miss ko siya sa Rush. Nito ko na lang nalaman na cancelled na pala yung show at wala ng season two. Pinapanood ko pa mandin iyon kasi sobrang effective siya doon sa role niya.  Ang gwapo namang Lucifer nito hehehheeh.  Although medyo naguguluhan lang ako sa storyline.  At wala silang chemistry ng kanyang partner na cop.  Mas meron pa sila ni Lileth (?).

Interesting ang storyling ng blind spot. I like it pag babae ang bida at kick a$$ ang role nito.  Imagine a female seal - wow!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close