watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51392 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #520 on: June 12, 2015, 11:08:36 am »
^Palabas na pala yang Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell?! Nasa listahan ko yan ng inaabangan ko lol

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #521 on: June 12, 2015, 02:24:03 pm »
Asia's Next Top Model S3

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #522 on: June 12, 2015, 03:43:08 pm »
^Palabas na pala yang Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell?! Nasa listahan ko yan ng inaabangan ko lol

Yup. UK nauna 3 weeks ago yata?

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #523 on: June 12, 2015, 03:55:29 pm »
I want Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell too!!!! Ayan lalong nakakatamad tapusin yung book tuloy lol.

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #524 on: June 12, 2015, 04:31:43 pm »
will start with The Whisperers and The Messengers.  Watching Supergirl also.  Naka-off season mga pinapanood ko kasi.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #525 on: June 12, 2015, 07:34:45 pm »
OITNB season 3!!!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #526 on: June 13, 2015, 06:01:41 am »
Just finished watching season 1 of Younger, super bilis, 12 episodes lang, watched it in 1 sitting.  I hope mag-iimprove yung writing for season 2, so-so lang yung season 1, I hope hindi nila sayangin yung potential ng show, unique and interesting yung premise e.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #527 on: June 15, 2015, 04:00:40 am »
Binged-watch Orange is the New Black Season 3, but I have 3 more episodes to go to complete the 13 episodes. That new Aussie girl is so pretty and pogi!!! ;D

Checked out the premiere of Dark Matter on SyFy. I like the twist. Typical science fiction na series, reminded me a bit of Firefly. But the ending was something else, so I will watch the succeeding episodes again.

Also checked out the pilot of Clipped on TBS. Ang panget, so I'm skipping this comedy series.


~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2015, 08:42:57 am »
Just finished watching season 1 of Grace and Frankie, and I'm looking forward to season 2.  It's interesting to see these 2 older women pick themselves up and create a new life for themselves after some shocking revelations, and they do it with dignity and style.  Good to see older people and personal journeys be the center of a TV show instead of some flimsy storyline.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #529 on: June 18, 2015, 03:48:58 pm »
Ako naman katatapos ko lang din ng season 1 ng Sense8.  Kakaiba yung story line nito.  I enjoy watching how the sensates channel their knowledge to one another lalo na if one of them really needs help

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #530 on: June 18, 2015, 10:34:06 pm »
Finished watching episode 1 of Sense8. Sumakit ulo ko.  ;D English ba ang dialogues? Di ko gets eh! Hahaha!

Started watching Graceland, too. Meh.  ::)

My current trash TV favorite: Big Brother UK! Sobrang R-18. Puro murahan, frontal nudity, a bit of drama, etc.   ;)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #531 on: June 18, 2015, 10:44:08 pm »
American Ninja Warrior
Masterchef
Daredevil - kakatapos lang
Orange is the New Black
Orphan Black

Summer kaya less TV Series on TV right now.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #532 on: June 20, 2015, 01:01:58 pm »
Watched the pilot episode of Proof and The Astronaut Wives Club.

I find Proof's premise interesting (finding proof that there is an after-life), plus I like Matthew Modine. I thought it would be solely a medical show, hindi pala. I am not warming up to Astro Wives...nadidistract ako sa pangit ng make-up nila (1960's ang setting and the hair and make up wasn't done well). Hehe.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #533 on: June 20, 2015, 04:26:55 pm »
Richman's daughter and Pangako Sayo...☺

liana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #534 on: June 20, 2015, 04:38:27 pm »
Finished watching episode 1 of Sense8. Sumakit ulo ko.  ;D English ba ang dialogues? Di ko gets eh! Hahaha!


LOL me too, di kaya iprocess ng brain ko haha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #535 on: June 22, 2015, 04:23:44 am »
So many new shows debuting today alone (and the other day pala)!  I cannot keep up anymore!!!
The Brink (starring Jack Black)
Ballers (starring The Rock)
Killjoys (started last Sat, sinilip ko...hindi ako maka-focus kasi iniisip ko ang dami ko pang shows na hindi napanood hahah! So, I stopped watching. But from the looks of it, parang hindi siya keeper for me. From SyFy network.)
Complications (started at the end of last week, with a 2-hour premiere. Now there's 4 episodes out. I haven't seen a single ep yet, but based on what I read, this show is from Burn Notice creator Matt Nix, which was a fun show....itong Complications, not so much fun daw.)
Catastrophe (from Amazon Prime, Brit series imported to the streaming site for International airing)

Tapos balik na ang True Detective, with an all-new season 2. Hay naku!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:29:25 am by Mindy »

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #536 on: June 23, 2015, 12:45:07 pm »
Shocked to see Hannibal cancelled. 1st season and half ng 2nd season lang napanuod ko pero I thought the show was good.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #537 on: June 24, 2015, 06:37:40 am »
My Mad Fat Diary- Brit series, 1st epi palang. It's like Skins pero mas light.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #538 on: June 24, 2015, 09:45:21 am »
Finished watching season 3 of Orange is the New Black.  Dami na namang bagong inmates.

Started watching Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell.  Mas gusto ko si Jonathan kaysa kay Gilbert.

Have copies of Humans.  Will watch it tonight

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #539 on: June 25, 2015, 04:19:54 am »
^ Humans is a hit in the UK daw. Haven't seen the show yet.

Recently watched:
--- the second episode of Proof from TNT and I'm enjoying it so far. It has that Forever vibe (although not the same premise, just the vibe). I think this is a keeper for me.
--- the second episode of Tyrant Season 2. Still engaging as the last time. Still annoyed by the president na brother's acting hahah! Kainis.




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close