watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51536 times)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #500 on: June 02, 2015, 06:57:42 pm »
I agree, the pilot episode of Mr. Robot is really, really good. I think this show has a potential to become a hit. It's so well-made and I like the vibe. Not very common story on TV. I thought it was gonna be a heist type na cyber crime drama, but it is so much more. I like that the tech guy is medyo may topak pati.  ;D

Checked out the pilot episode of UnREAL. For anyone who loves The Bachelor or reality TV series for that matter, this show is about the drama that happens behind it. Kung paano nagmamanipulate yung mga producers just to make a reality TV series work. It's getting a lot of good reviews.

I skipped the pilot episode of Stitchers after watching it for a few minutes, mahina yung acting for me. Maybe I'll come around to it sometime later.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #501 on: June 02, 2015, 10:03:47 pm »
Hindi ko dinownload yung Mr. Robot kasi noong binasa ko yung description feeling ko parang CSI Cyber eh bleh sa akin yung shiw na iyon. But since marami ang nagsasabing maganda ito, ma-try nga hehe.

Am watching Stitchers now.

Dami din bagong palabas ha? Dami ko pang idadownload at papanoorin at kailangan kong humabol pa din  sa ibang series na sinusubaybayan ko.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #502 on: June 02, 2015, 10:21:37 pm »
Tapos na favorite reality show ko aside from Cupcake Wars LOL It's Rupaul's Drag Race. Buti nalang nagbalik na rin Masterchef US.

At konti konti na nauubos yung series na pinapanuod ko - Orphan Black and Game of Thrones malapit na matapos! Yung Outlander kakatapos lang nung Sunday.

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #503 on: June 03, 2015, 01:52:25 am »
@sugardrop: 'Yung Survivor kasi, inattempt kong panoorin lahat ng seasons! Lalo na 'yung sa Caramoan at Cagayan ang setting. Maganda sana 'yung Revenge. Pero nung episode na tinapon ni Emily 'yung incriminating evidence (tape) against the Graysons sa dagat, hindi ko na tinuloy panoorin! Hahaha! Nagkakalokohan na eh.  ;D PLL fan din ako! :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #504 on: June 03, 2015, 09:41:40 am »
Hindi ko type ang Stitchers.  Na-bore ako.  Pareho lang kasi nang premise nang ng i-zombie.

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #505 on: June 03, 2015, 10:56:59 pm »
Hannibal is showing next Tues. on AXN, can't wait!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2015, 12:06:40 am »
Arrow

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2015, 10:13:30 am »
I've watched Stitches, I kind of like it.  Hopefully, each episode will get more interesting.  Mr. Robot is also interesting.  iZombie is getting interesting although it slowed down a bit, hopefully it won't fall into the usual series pitfall, dragging the story around, paikot-ikot before getting into the real conflict.

toria

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2015, 10:14:57 am »
Humahabol ako ngayon sa The Originals  ;D

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2015, 07:15:39 pm »
Just finished the pilot episode of The Whispers. Show started the other night on ABC. I was skeptic at first kasi ABC yan, eh. The network's forte is not thriller/suspense series. I also thought this show is patapon, given that it premiered in the summer season sa US, meaning, hindi sya pang first draft (kum baga sa basketball), so the quality is expected na hindi de kalibre. But I was proven wrong. Mukhang okay yung pilot. Hopefully, okay all the way. The lead actress is quite likeable rin, so that was a big pull for me.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #510 on: June 06, 2015, 02:06:43 pm »

Nanood na rin ako ng Mr. Robot. Techies pala ito with a strong social conscience. Tinamaan ako dun sa ibang sinabi ni Elliot, LOL. I mean, yes it's all been said before, but I think we need our perspectives re-challenged every now and then. Don't know whether to admire or feel sorry for these brilliant and deeply principled (in their own way) but eccentric, socially anxious, tortured-soul types. Nagustuhan ko din si Gideon for some reason, haha. Angela, well, it's nice that he has close friends, but I hope they don't turn her into a full-blown love interest. I didn't sense that much chemistry between them. But who knows.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2015, 12:03:01 pm »
Is Sense8 good?

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #512 on: June 08, 2015, 12:34:29 pm »
Super Girl - panibagong aabangan.. parang felicity yung character nya except yung pagka geek sa computer.

Scorpion - idol dito si Happy, "mechanical protege"... ang galing lang.. astig din si silvester "walking calculator"

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #513 on: June 08, 2015, 04:52:36 pm »
i kinda like iZombie.. the actress who plays the zombie, i find really charming

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #514 on: June 08, 2015, 05:05:37 pm »
Watched The Whispers - happy because Barry Sloane is there and found the show quite interesting.

Also watched Stitchers and Mr, Robot - didn't like both especially the acting nung lead sa Stitchers. I liked the geek though. Geeks are adorable. ;D

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #515 on: June 09, 2015, 04:35:45 pm »
Is Sense8 good?

Plot-wise, no. Magulo sya. But I read on Reddit that the show is not plot-driven but more theme-driven and character-driven. So, I had to adjust my expectations after knowing that. I'm taking it slow, not planning to binge-watch this, so I'm still on episode 3. Reddit guys said it will get better after episode 4 actually, so I'm being patient. I do find the series intriguing and the feel/look is distinct, parang movie.  In case anyone would like to know, Sense8 is made by the Wachowski Brothers, the pair behind The Matrix.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #516 on: June 09, 2015, 04:40:18 pm »
Nanood na rin ako ng Mr. Robot. Techies pala ito with a strong social conscience.

Right! This really sold it for me. Techies with social conscience. Potentially maganda ang kwento niya and not very common for television, if maayos nga ginawa yung buong series. Hopefully, nga maayos. We'll now by the last week of June. Tagal pa ng next episode.

Currently watching: the latest episode of Wayward Pines (fourth episode yata ito)...I'm considering dropping it. Naging ordinaryo na lang ang mystery after I watched Sense8 and The Whispers eh. :D

BTW, re: Game of Thrones last night? OMG!!! Panalo!!!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:42:29 pm by Mindy »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #517 on: June 10, 2015, 08:48:03 am »
Napanood ko rin yung pilot ng The Whispers.  Nakakaintrigga siya!  Will watch this again

yuki

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #518 on: June 10, 2015, 09:49:09 pm »
Saw the whispers quite intrigging but major off lang for me yung affair ng two leads. I like Minx mommy p naman.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #519 on: June 12, 2015, 09:37:26 am »
Watched the pilot episode of Odd Mom Out (it premiered this week on Bravo), what a waste of time. I don't think this show will be moving forward (but I am usually wrong haha).

I also proceeded with watching Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell. It's Harry Potter for adults who like Charles Dickens' era. Based on a book rin. Show is from UK, but it will air in the USA this month via BBC America.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close