watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51586 times)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #480 on: May 13, 2015, 09:23:34 pm »
Oh My G, Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita and Bridges of Love. I've given up on Forevermore, maganda lang sa umpisa. Manonood na lang ako sa final week.

Reruns of Friends, Big Bang Theory, Will and Grace, Ned and Stacey, Seinfeld, Modern Family if the TV signal works

If You Are The One, this Chinese dating show - brutal side of love in China

qmoonlight

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #481 on: May 13, 2015, 09:58:05 pm »
Richman's Daughter. Interesting.

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #482 on: May 14, 2015, 01:20:15 am »
Two Mothers 😜

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #483 on: May 14, 2015, 07:58:15 am »
iZombie

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #484 on: May 14, 2015, 09:17:42 am »


married at first sight

lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #485 on: May 14, 2015, 06:34:09 pm »
Supernatural
The Flash
Game of Thrones

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2015, 08:49:24 pm »
Watched the season finale of The Last Man on Earth.  Natuwa naman ako dito kay Carol.

Ang dami kong shows na hahabulin panoorin.  Sad naman na nabasa ko dito na wala na talaga si Kalinda sa The Good Wife.  Macheck nga kung bakit?  Si Robin din lately di ko na nakikita.

Finished Revenge. Thank goodness it's over.  Talagang naging soap drama na hanggang sa pinakahuli.

I might try watching Hannibal again. Noong una kasi naturn off kasi masyadong highfallutin yung first two episodes.


beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #487 on: May 22, 2015, 10:56:51 pm »
Rookie Blue season 6! Yes!

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #488 on: May 23, 2015, 07:43:14 am »
Watched the leaked pilot episode of Supergirl last night. Tuwang tuwa ako! Thumbs up! I hope the rest of the season will not disappoint when it airs in the Fall.

Also watched the leaked pilot of Crowded this morning. Stars Elsbeth from The Good Wife (Carrie Preston). It's alright, for a comedy series. Not great but not bad either. But hindi ko kilala yung mga bagets! #gurang

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #489 on: May 23, 2015, 11:12:01 am »
Daming speculations nung pag alis ni Archie Panjabi, kesyo daw magkaaway sila ni Julianna Margulies. Si Robin nga din nawala nalang bigla dun sa show lol

Currently watching Grace and Frankie. Nag-eenjoy ako! haha Tawang tawa ako dun sa may laptop si Frankie at kausap si Mike na computer specialist turned therapist haha

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #490 on: May 24, 2015, 03:46:34 pm »
Wow, babalik pala ang Hannibal. Nakalimutan ko na sya sa tagal. Akala ko nga na-cancel na. Maririnig na naman natin si "this is my design."

Penny Dreadful is back. Seems creepier than it already was, but I still wanna watch it.

I also checked out Younger kasi may time na wala ako mapanood and also because Hilary Duff is in it, LOL. Hindi ko talaga nagustuhan. Gave up after three episodes. May potential sana yung story, but the lead acts like such an airhead sometimes, even during the times when she's not pretending to be younger.




lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #491 on: May 25, 2015, 11:27:10 am »
Watched the leaked pilot episode of Supergirl last night. Tuwang tuwa ako! Thumbs up! I hope the rest of the season will not disappoint when it airs in the Fall.

Also watched the leaked pilot of Crowded this morning. Stars Elsbeth from The Good Wife (Carrie Preston). It's alright, for a comedy series. Not great but not bad either. But hindi ko kilala yung mga bagets! #gurang

gosh sis! me too! I've watched supergirl trailer so many times I feel like a little kid na naeexcite dahil sa superhero niya.

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #492 on: May 25, 2015, 04:25:30 pm »
Castle - going to Season 08!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #493 on: May 26, 2015, 12:00:08 pm »
The Flash

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #494 on: May 29, 2015, 09:35:24 pm »
Lito na ako sa dami ng sinusubaybayan ko:

-Grey's Anatomy
-Modern Family
-The Flash
-Empire
-Jane the Virgin
-Scorpion
-Survivor
-The Amazing Race
-Game of Thrones
-Big Brother UK
-The Returned
-Hart of Dixie

I can't keep up! Hahaha!  ;D Guilty pleasure ko ang Big Brother UK. Sobrang iba nito from the Pinoy version.   ;D

jelly_ace

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #495 on: June 01, 2015, 07:11:43 pm »
I needed to see new tv series na comedy so I tried to watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and The Last Man on Earth. Ewan ko ba hindi ko feel yung mga characters. Parang it's so hard for me to like them so I stopped watching na lang. Buti lumabas na new season ng Silicon Valley so now that's what I'm watching. I am also tired of Modern Family sorry.

Finished watching Dare Devil and I agree it is super good. Wag na i compare sa Arrows hehe!!

Then I just watched the pilot episode ng Mr. Robot. Omg!!!!! First few minutes pa lang I love it na! Grabe, why do I feel na ang mga hackers ngayon ang new gen heroes? Can't wait for the next episode.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #496 on: June 01, 2015, 09:30:03 pm »
Super Fun Night (hangover sa Pitch Perfect 2)  :P Pampakalma ko siya in between The Flash since I am watching this during midnight, after The Flash I will watch Supergirl.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #497 on: June 01, 2015, 11:09:43 pm »
Lito na ako sa dami ng sinusubaybayan ko:

I can't keep up! Hahaha!  ;D

Ikaw, you can't keep up. Ako naman, I don't know what to watch since lahat ng pinapanood ko, on break. ;D

--------------

I just watched the series finale of Revenge, I did not bother watching the previous episodes I missed. Okay naman. Then pagtitiyagaan ko na muna ulit ang Pretty Little Liars since babalik sila this June.

And yung re-runs ng Law & Order: SVU ang pinapanood ko when I chance upon those episodes sa Diva.

I want yung mga type ng Criminal Minds sana kaso di ko bet ang CSI pati yung Cyber and NCIS.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #498 on: June 02, 2015, 05:45:03 pm »
I used to watch Salem but have been skipping episodes in season 2.  Na-overload na ako sa mga kababalaghan sa Penny Dreadful. Too many seriously scary witches.

Devious Maids, magbabalik na. Hehe.

liana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #499 on: June 02, 2015, 06:48:54 pm »
Wayward Pines - The show is a bit slow paced but so far I like it, the actors are good. I love the book so I'm keeping this on my must watch list. 

I watched the pilot of Stitchers and I find it interesting, I'll definitely watch the next episodes.

Mr Robot - I love it. Super bagay yung lead actor sa story.

Masterchef Australia - Super love it. There's a Filipino contestant John Carasig, he's not my favorite but it's great that he often cook Filipino dishes. He wanted to modernize and bring Filipino cuisine to the world. My favorites are Reynold and Ashleigh.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:10:48 pm by liana »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close