watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51760 times)

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #400 on: March 18, 2015, 09:11:46 pm »
I just finished watching the (limited) return of 24: Live Another Day. I loooooooved it! Nabitin ako sa first two episodes. So glad Jack Bauer is back and the excitement is almost like watching the show the first time. Saya!
[/quote]
May I know how many episodes does Live Another Day have? 

gypske

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #401 on: March 19, 2015, 03:14:28 pm »
^12 episodes sis

liana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #402 on: March 19, 2015, 05:09:37 pm »
Just watched the first episode of iZombie and so far I like it :)

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #403 on: March 19, 2015, 07:29:49 pm »
Castle already on Season 7 and Beauty and the Beast!!

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #404 on: March 19, 2015, 08:06:54 pm »
^12 episodes sis
thank you sis gypske!

gypske

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #405 on: March 20, 2015, 02:07:33 am »
^ you're welcome sis.

^^ I'm on season 2 pa lang. Enjoy kami ni mommy manood ng Castle.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #406 on: March 20, 2015, 05:56:21 pm »
Had to go back and watch Empire, which I originally gave up after 4 episodes. Na-curious lang talaga ako why it's the biggest network show on US television right now. I still like the music, I like Cookie and Jamal....but hindi ko get bakit ang daming puri tong show na to. LOL. Maybe it's a culture thing over there. But parang telenovela lang naman ang kwento.

Also watched the pilot of iZombie. Had high expectations kasi gusto ko yung series creator who did Veronica Mars. So far, I like it. Para siyang si Veronica Mars actually, almost similar wit nila (when she narrates)...kung hindi lang zombie, eh.  ;D

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #407 on: March 21, 2015, 06:38:48 pm »
I liked iZombie too!!! :D May vibe nga ng VM  :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #408 on: March 22, 2015, 05:55:36 pm »
^ I was expecting Walking Dead-ish haha. Surprised to learn it's from Rob Thomas, so alam ko na what to expect after learning that.

Watched: The Jinx, the HBO  6-episode documentary that was in the news last week. Hoooooly crap, ang laki ng sayad nung featured character (alleged-murderer Robert Durst). Maganda pagka-gawa nung documentary, maayos yung pagkakwento ng events. Tapos yung ending, kakakilabot. Siraulo yata yung si Durst. If you're not into documentaries, it's still worth viewing, kasi true crime sya. Parang watching CSI  or NCIS or Law & Order or The Good Wife actually hehe.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #409 on: March 22, 2015, 08:21:13 pm »
^I want to watch that too! Binabasa ko nga yung case niya. Nakakagulat kasi may new evidence nakita tapos sakto pa yung docu nilabas.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #410 on: March 23, 2015, 03:35:36 pm »
^ Yup, sa Episode 5 lumabas yung new evidence (6 episodes lang lahat). Naiyak nga yung nakadiscover kasi close siya kay Durst eh. Tapos grabe yung ending, pasabog talaga, parang kung anong nangyayari sa palabas lang, but in this case, real life and real person sya. Go watch!!! Mabilis lang sya panoorin, the hours went by so quickly, I was done in less than 3 hours for all 6 episodes siguro (coz I had to take breaks and cook and have dinner hehe)

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #411 on: March 23, 2015, 08:52:21 pm »
Marathon

The Big Bang Theory

Still waiting

Game of Thrones

Stop Watching but might watch again (if bored)

Jane The Virgin
American Horror Story

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #412 on: March 24, 2015, 09:14:13 am »
Conclusion as far as the case, wala pa, since ongoing pa yung kaso ni Durst. But the documentary is incriminating, it drew its own conclusion. I dunno how his lawyers will be able to get him out of it.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #413 on: March 24, 2015, 09:46:31 pm »
Interesting yung The Jinx ah. Reminds me of the Serial podcast na true-to-life rin.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #414 on: March 25, 2015, 07:23:33 pm »
current tv series:

CSI Cyber
Madam Secretary
TWD
Vampire Diaries
Grey's Anatomy
The Originals

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #415 on: March 25, 2015, 08:02:16 pm »
Just finished watching The Jinx and Oh. My. G. the ending gave me goosebumps. AS IN! natulala pa ako and had to think again kung tama ba yung narinig ko. Nacurious tuloy ako sa case ni Durst. Grabe gustung-gusto ko malaman kung ano talaga nangyari sa first wife nya.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #416 on: March 27, 2015, 10:00:25 pm »
Izombie natutuwa akong panoorin

Better Call Saul din pinapanood ko.  Magkamukha sila ng brother niya. Mabait talaga siyang tao at lawyer.

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #417 on: March 27, 2015, 11:55:16 pm »
I'm watching Chasing Life and mukhang okay din siya.

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #418 on: March 28, 2015, 11:25:21 am »
I'm watching the final two episodes of season 1 of Revenge.  Great story!

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #419 on: March 28, 2015, 12:59:16 pm »
Currently watching the final episode of How to Get Away with Murder.  Hindi ko alam ang agenda ni Annalisse kakaiba talaga ang twists and turns nitong show na ito

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close