watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51785 times)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2014, 06:24:16 am »
^May time jumps ba yung sa Intruders? Medyo nalilito rin ako pero I like the concept. Parang pinahabang X-files na episode. Akala ko may mga ghost na mag-aappear eh, was hesitant to watch it mag-isa.  ;D

Also watched the pilot episode of Red Band Society. Nakakatuwa! Parang The Breakfast Club, pero puro may terminal illness yung mga bagets. I also like the adult cast. Good reviews tong show na to, sana hindi lang pilot yung maganda. The show will officially air Sept. 17, but advance pilots are out now officially and unofficially.  ;)

Watched the season finale of The Last Ship yesterday. Junk food TV just like Legends, tipong you can sum up the plot in 10 minutes, sa 40 minutes run ng episode.  ;D But OMG, I love the drama and the action, parang pabitin sa movie!  :D So, I'm gonna miss The Last Ship. Next summer na ulit balik niya.

Also watched the finale of Sensitive Skin. This show is a gem. Not much heard of kasi maikli lang siya na series (6 episodes, HBO Canada pa man din, not the US HBO). But I like the story kasi mid-life crisis. Can sort of relate. Stars Kim Cattrall.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:28:41 am by Mindy »

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2014, 07:38:08 pm »
Watched Forever, advance pilot episode now out, officially and unofficially. Soooo confused by what the show wants to be. It's partly Sherlock/House/Elementary/Castle and to top it all, the lead character is immortal. I dunno if this show will pick up.

RoManHoliday

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2014, 01:16:07 am »
I'm watching Mistresses and America's Next Top Model na bagong season. Also trying to catch up sa Devious Maids S2 and The Good Wife.

Sa local, since tapos na PBB, wala na.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2014, 01:37:42 am »
^ Merong mga time jumps sa first episode ng Intruders.  May libro pala nito hehe ngayon ko lang nalaman.  Anyway, sabi it is only eight episodes so my curiosity is piqued on how they will do the revelation thing for such a short run.

Maganda ba talaga yung Last Ship?  Naumay ako sa mga pirate-themed series tulad ng Vikings (hanggang Season 1 lang ang pinanood ko at nabore na ako), Sails at Crossbones.  Yung Sails natapos ko din ang Season 1 niya pero yung Crossbones, one or two episodes lang yata ako at ayaw ko na.

Mapanood nga yang Forever at Red Band Society :D

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2014, 04:55:51 pm »
Watched Tyrant's latest episode last night.  The Al Fayeed brothers against each other.  I so love the twists and turns of the story although I already had an inkling that Jamal knows of Bassam's betrayal kasi pinainom niya ng pinainom si Hakim during their family dinner.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2014, 06:25:06 pm »
Re: The Last Ship, I would say 10 mins yung laman ng kwento. 30 minutes yung action.  ;D  I enjoy the action scenes, pero wala masyadong substance. it's post-apocalyptic, may virus pumatay sa maraming tao. Tapos US Navy ang pag-asa ng world. Nakakadala yung mga pa-hero na scenes, kala mo talaga walang magaling except mga US Navy hehee.

Re: Red Band Society. Nagustuhan ko talaga siya. Ganda ng pacing, okay ang mga characters, iba yung kwento. Fresh medical drama. I'd say malaki potential niya to last this season.

I just watched the latest pilot releases from Amazon Prime - Skip Hysteria, sayang oras.  I liked Red Oaks, set in the 80's sya. Really is like Married (shown on FX). I have yet to watch Hand of God and The Cosmopolitans. This 3rd batch of Amazon pilots would be the weakest, not like the other ones that were released before (such as Transparent, The After, Alpha House and Betas). Time will tell if these shows will get a full season.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:28:35 pm by Mindy »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2014, 11:02:17 pm »
^ I've seen Red Band Society at Forever the other night.

Fresh take on medical drama nga yung Red Band Society.  Nagustuhan ko nga yung pediatric/adolescent wing ng hospital.  Totoo kaya na merong ganoong klaseng hospital where patients go to school in the same building and they can decorate their rooms?  LOL!

I also agree sa view mo on Forever - may pagka House at Sherlock nga.  Nagustuhan ko naman ang stories ng dalawang bagong series na ito kaso dahil advance pilot episodes ang mga ito, the time I watched them walang subtitles WAAH! :(

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2014, 02:52:54 pm »
I have yet to watch Red Oaks and Hand of God.  Yung Manhattan naman hindi ko nagustuhan.

sourgrapes244

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2014, 09:24:37 pm »
Game of Thrones

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2014, 01:41:45 am »
with the new shows, the only ones i'm looking forward to are red band society and gracepoint. mildly interested in blackish and how to get away with murder.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2014, 09:46:54 pm »
Nakakatuwa yung Red Oaks.  Nakakarelate ako sa music hehe. 

I watched Hand of God kagabi.  Curious lang ako how Pernell Harris was "touched" by God and he can speak in tongues yet his spiritual mentor is a fraud and his sidekick is a "reformed" sociopath and ex-con.  But apparently, the voice (of his comatose son) he has been hearing is correct ... follow the stream...  It's nice to see here the actress who played Megan Hunt  in the defunct Body of Evidence.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »
Watched Z Nation last night.  Ma-action siya!  At yung akala kong bidang character, dedo din pala.

simang

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2014, 08:42:18 pm »
Finished 6 eps of FWBL. It hasn't got me yet but I'm liking it so far. Favorite character is Andy.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2014, 10:08:55 am »
^ Kicking it friendly!!!  ;) Sayang that show got cancelled, gumanda naman sya as it moved on.

^^ Hindi ko natapos Z-Nation sis. Yung una kasi ako yung hindi maka-concentrate sa pinapanood ko. Yung pangalawa, hindi talaga ako natuwa hahaha! Pero inabot ko dun sa scene yung  may baby na zombie umiiyak sa stroller niya. Hindi ko nagustuhan acting nung babaeng black american na character.

I also watched High Moon, hindi ko rin natapos. Parang tralala na science fiction. It was so hard to process. ;D Science fiction itself is not believable, this one was way beyond that. Siguro kaya hindi na siya itutuloy, one episode lang.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #194 on: September 21, 2014, 08:24:45 pm »
Giving on Z Nation. Ang OA nilang lahat.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2014, 08:19:22 am »
Looking forward to Jane The Virgin. Supposedly, it's the best reviewed new show of this fall season :D

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2014, 05:33:45 am »
New season is up! Gulo gulo na naman oras nito.  ;D

I'm liking the new shows that already started so far: Madam Secretary, Gotham & Scorpion (and yes Forever na rin, but I've seen the pilot weeks before). Of these shows, Scorpion lang talaga wala akong idea and I was surprised that it was fun. Medyo unbelievable, but fun. More of my feedback posted here.

dark_angel29

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #197 on: September 24, 2014, 02:33:52 pm »
Super excited me with the comeback of my favorite series and new series of course

Here are the shows that I watch (medyo lame pero they are all very entertaining)

The Originals - I love Nic Klaus  :-*
Arrow
Once Upon a Time
Gotham
Flash - coming this October
The Vampire Diaries - just because Ian Somerhalder's there  ;)
The Walking Dead
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Game of Thrones - which won't air till next year huhuhu :'(

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2014, 05:12:41 pm »
^ abang abang na nga ako sis sa mga posts mo. Napanood ko palang yung TBBT at yung The Blacklist.

Grabe tawa ko sa TBBT, yung last part na lahat sila super nerd talaga. Enjoy na enjoy ang mga loko.

Will watch Chicago Fire and POI mamaya pauwi sa bahay.

Akala ko tong Madam Secretary yung kay Katherine H, kaya di ko pinapanood. haha, will watch this na nga. Di ba panget si Forever? Si Scorpion, mga nerds sila?

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2014, 05:22:49 pm »

addicted to Witches of east end and masterchef  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close