watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51446 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2014, 06:14:28 pm »
^ I have to agree.  For me, mas lalo pang dumadami ang questions kesa answers as the story progresses.

Watched the premiere of The Lottery.  Natawa ako sa premise.  At ginawa pa talagang national agenda ang fertility LOL!  But it got my curiosity so I might continue watching it.  What's up with the number 100 anyway? 


khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2014, 07:00:31 pm »
let me in beauty at channel m (korean channel) kakamangha ang plastic surgery sa korea hehe

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2014, 07:02:10 pm »
Ano pa ang mga magagandang comedy series aside from TBBT, HIMYM and Modern Family?

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2014, 11:08:14 am »
^^^ yep. and talagang the story is moving away from the disappearance.

^ if you like friends and himym, try happy endings. cancelled na siya so it's only up to season 3. nakakamiss that show. they ended it too soon.

but my current favorite comedy is veep. :)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2014, 02:05:38 pm »
^ thanks, sis! binura ko ang kopya ko ng Happy Endings, kala ko di maganda kya di ko na din tinry. Will dl Veep din. salamat!

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2014, 10:13:05 am »
+1 Happy Endings
+1 Veep

:)

Try mo rin Don't Trust The b**** on Apt 23. Cancelled na, but it shouldn't have been. Same vibe as Happy Endings. Right now, sa mga bagong sitcoms I'm really enjoying Undateable. Medyo nakakatawa na corny heheh. Sometimes, gusto ko magpaka-corny. :D

Re: Lottery. Malaki problema ko dun sa Chief of Staff ba ng PResident yun? Yung babaeng nag suggest na mag lottery sila?  Wala siyang credibility. Hindi ako convinced na nakuha niya yung trabaho niya kasi magaling sya. And because of that, walang credibility na rin sa akin yung blonde na doctor. Pero ewan ko bakit nanonood pa rin ako. :D

I recently watched the pilot episode of Outlanders. Sabi nila this will be like Game of Thrones daw. It starts off really slow in the first 20-25 minutes. But it gets interesting after. Akala ko period romantic piece siya. It's actually sci-fi fantasy.

juni

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2014, 12:55:10 pm »
Welcome to Sweden - relatable siya sa akin kasi the things being shown here are the same things na kinukwento sa akin ng friend ko who is married to a Swede (e.g. bathing naked).  LOL!  Lahat nga daw ng male friends ng husband niya eh nakita na niya ang kanilang ding-dong.  No inhibitions whatsoever.

I've only managed to watch 2 episodes so far, and nakakatuwa and nakakatawa siya :D

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2014, 08:43:17 pm »
Watched the season premiere of The Knick, Clive Owen. Cinemax. I like the concept. Surgery in the 1900's, tapos yung doctor is like House, may attitude problem at addict. I like the direction, pero sa sobrang realistic lang, nakakasuka...ang daming dugo (operating table kasi). Medyo educational rin sya kasi makikita mo paano nag-develop ang medical science. Hirap magkasakit nung mga panahon noon! Ngayon, mahirap lang kung walang pambayad sa mga tests hehe.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2014, 09:59:57 pm »
(contains some spoilers for the fourth season of The Killing)

Was pleasantly surprised to discover that The Killing had a fourth season! I was a solid fan of this show kahit na pababa na ng pababa ang ratings and the story is, well, not the most well written. So I binge-watched all six episodes over the weekend and was happy to see Holder and Linden again.

All I can say is--and it pains me to say this because I used to really like the show--that was the worst season ever. The murders, love angles, sex, what-have-you are now all very cringe-worthy to watch, and the main storyline was too unbelievable even for TV, IMO. Maybe I was expecting something better because ito na ang final season nila, but it never regained the suspense and thrill it had nung dati. The very last episode, in fact, was parang pilit, lalo na yung bigla na lang absolutely forgiven na si Linden for killing Skinner, at si Holder and Linden na lang bigla in the end. Yeah, sure, kilig, but it was awkwardly done. Mukha tuloy hindi bagay sa kanila, LOL. Maybe they wanted to show too much with too few episodes? Bottom line is it's definitely not their best season, but I'm glad may closure na rin finally.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:01:28 pm by hisana »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2014, 12:10:29 am »
I have downloaded the first episodes of The Knick and Outlanders.

Watched yesterday the first episode of Legends.  Medyo hindi ko pa nahuhuli yung plot but it stars Sean Bean and so far, mukhang siya ang bida dito so malamang hindi siya mate-teggy LOL!

Am so LOVING Rush!  Ang POOOOOOOGI!!!!!!!  And he is such a nice guy...  I love the friendship he has with Alex.

Re: Lottery. Malaki problema ko dun sa Chief of Staff ba ng PResident yun? Yung babaeng nag suggest na mag lottery sila?  Wala siyang credibility. Hindi ako convinced na nakuha niya yung trabaho niya kasi magaling sya. And because of that, walang credibility na rin sa akin yung blonde na doctor. Pero ewan ko bakit nanonood pa rin ako. :D

Apir tayo diyan!  Diyos mio - she just echoed what her junkie brother said.  Panoorin ko tonight yung episodes 2 and 3.

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2014, 04:00:21 pm »
American Horror Story (Coven)

Disturbingly entertaining. Not quite a fan of Evan Peters' character here. Pero keri lang pogi nya parin  ;D 2 episodes left and might finish it tonight.

Don't know what to watch next. Might reconsider watching dropped series... (Suits and/or PLL)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2014, 06:34:33 pm »
Watched Legends a few days ago. The show started today. Stars Sean Bean. In a nutshell, parang Bourne Identity yung show. Only, hindi masyadong matino yung script, mababaw lang. Some critic described it this way: kung si Sean Bean is Michael Phelps (yung super galing na swimmer), parang naglalangoy lang siya sa kiddie pool. In other words, Sean Bean is too big of a talent for the show. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. Sya yung tipong show na pwede mong panoorin habang nagliligpit or nagluluto, at hindi ka mawawala sa kwento. :D Junk food TV baga.

juni

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2014, 09:58:39 pm »
Just finished watching Reign.  It's about Mary, Queen of Scots and the challenges she faces.  If you're looking for historical accuracy, better watch something else.  It's not deep, there are times na parang ang flimsy ng plot and ang babaw ng dialogue, and may times na di convincing yung acting (like Amy Brenneman playing Marie de Guise--hindi regal yung bearing niya, walang subtlety).  It's not riveting, award-winning TV but it's a step better than trashy shows like Jersey Shore.  Pwede na pagtiyagaan when you're bored and there's nothing else to watch.  If you're looking for eye-candy, cute si Bash and si Leith :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #173 on: August 15, 2014, 12:48:27 am »
I really find The Lottery's story as absurd.  Ang babaw lang ng script at ang mga acting diyos ko nahuhulog ako sa upuan ko LOL! Still curious pa rin ako how they will go about the crazy idea of the President's Chief of Staff.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2014, 06:34:36 pm »
Watched the pilot episode of A to Z, upcoming rom-com from NBC. It's been released early with some 5-7 minutes of extra scenes. The show is actually starting Oct. 2, but you can find it on the NBC site now (if you're in US), or elsewhere (if you're outside of US).  Cute first episode, as romantic comedies go. Cristin Milioti (Mother on HIMYM) is perfect for the role, she's ever adorable. I like the pairing with Ben Feldman (first angel on Drop Dead Diva, or Ginsberg on Mad Men). Looking forward to watching the series on its regular run. Hope tumagal. It's intriguing kasi may timeline yung show (8 months, 5 weeks, 3 days, 1 hour, sabi ng narrator).

the_princess

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2014, 07:30:55 pm »
Mindy, oh nice I miss "Fred". I will be downloading the first ep.

The ones I am watching are  Drop Dead Diva, Masterchef US, Masterchef Australia, So You Think You Can Dance, Orange Is The New Black,  Covert Affairs, Switched At Birth, Devious Maids, Rizzoli And Isles, Witches Of East End. I have been waiting for 2 Broke Girls to resume.

Namimiss ko na yung days of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I have not seen any sitcom as good as it eh.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2014, 07:11:25 pm »
I rewatched the pilot of A to Z two more times. So I've watched it 3x since. It's love. Hehe.

I watched the pilot of Selfie last night. Show will officially premiere Sept last week (I think?) but the pilot was released early, officially on ABC's site. Unofficially elsewhere. It's a bad, bad show. Or could be my age hindering me from appreciating it. Walang substance kasi yung babae. Although maganda sana yung context, very relevant with everyone addicted to Social Media. Nasayangan ako sa 2 leads, they should be on a better show. But then again, it's just the pilot. Baka mag improve afterwards.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2014, 12:37:53 pm »
Watched the first two episodes of Knick.  Bloody nga but it's expected considering na medical drama series siya.  I like it although I can't stand watching when the doctors go into the operating theater na LOL

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2014, 12:19:09 am »
I am downloading a new TV series entitled Intruders.  Sana maganda.

I am loving Legends.  Medyo nagagamayan ko na ang story nito.  Ang dami palang cover ni Sean Bean.  Intriguing!

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2014, 02:26:33 pm »
Watched The Intruders this morning.  Medyo nakakalito from start to finish pero may mga tidbits na maiintindihan yung story.  It talks about death and rebirth.  Feeling ko yung isang ex-cop, si Jack, who also happens to write a book entitled After Life, has experienced near death experience kaya he opt out of LAPD.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close