watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51284 times)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 12:57:16 pm »
Watched the pilots of two new shows yesterday:

BLACK BOX takes over Scandal's schedule since it's already taking its summer break. It's about a neurologist (a doctor of the brain) who is bipolar (a disorder in the brain). Started out okay, but it got really weird. Wouldn't waste my time on this and will skip the rest of the season na lang.

BAD TEACHER is based on a movie, and also the UK series (dunno which came first, the UK series or the movie with Cameron Diaz). I've not seen both, so this is my first exposure to the premise of Bad Teacher. It looks fun and I like the actress, so I will watch the succeeding episodes next.

independentgirl

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 04:11:06 pm »
Matagal na tong TV show na to but I started to watched this last week.. SPARTACUS .  ok sya.. rated nga lang. pero yung story is very very good...  ;D ;D ;D

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 10:27:39 pm »
Napanood ko na ang premiere episode ng Fargo.  Nakakatuwa talagang maging underdog si Martin Freeman.  Billy Bob is funny too.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 04:57:39 am »
Mindy: sayang! really love doll & em. much better than girls, for me. mas relatable. :D

i gave up on the good wife. di kami swak ng schedule talaga and i missed so many episodes already. sayang. sana ma-syndicate siya and they'll show reruns from season 1 para mapanood ko.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 03:43:05 pm »
^ But you got to watch the Will episode of The Good Wife, though?

I just checked out the pilot of Penny Dreadful. The show will officially premiere May 11 but the pilot has been released online by Showtime earlier. I really want to like this one, because the reviews are great. Para siyang Once Upon A Time/Grimm...kasi lahat ng mga fairy tale/legendary beasts ang kasama sa kwento (parang Grimm diba?), but sama sama sila sa isang world (Parang OUAT).  Pero American Horror Story levels ang katakutan. Hindi ko kinaya. I quit after 17 minutes. Maganda pa naman siya visually, mukhang maayos ang kwento. Natakot lang talaga ako. Hindi talaga ako mahilig sa horror. Even as I am posting this message now, I can still feel my heart racing. Kelangan ko ng pampa-calm. LOL. This is Josh Hartnett's comeback vehicle.


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 01:22:15 am »
*Game of Thrones
*Once Upon A Time
*Revenge
*Suits
*The Originals
*The Vampire Diaries

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2014, 12:26:20 pm »
Mindy: Yes! Nakakadepress. I miss him, kahit di kami close ;D

I'd watch Fargo but I actually haven't seen the film. Yun muna. Project ko yan this weekend :)

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2014, 12:47:34 pm »
- Scandal
- Grey's Anatomy
- Revenge
- Game of Thrones
- Orphan Black

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 07:31:18 pm »
Ang daming bumalik na patay sa Resurrection!  True to form LOL!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2014, 08:05:14 pm »
Mooncake, ako naman di ko pa napapanuod yung series pero napanuod ko yung movie at nakakatawa siya sobra haha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2014, 06:33:24 am »
Natutuwa ako sa Fargo (TV show). Bagay kasi talaga yung mga artista na napili nila for the characters. Natutuwa rin ako sa accent, parang Canadian rin pala ang accent ng mga taga Minnesota no? Medyo funny ang pag bigkas.

Watched CSI last night, after sooooo many years of not watching. The episode this week was special because it served as the backdoor pilot to CSI: Cyber Crimes, which will air in the fall. Spinoff na naman. I haven't really followed the other spinoffs regularly (NY and Miami? No). But I watched this one kasi interested ako sa theme. So, last night episode is nakaka-alarm. Praning levels na naman, coz it was about identity theft on social networking sites. Mukhang maganda yung CSI: Cyber Crimes based on this backdoor pilot. I think I'll watch when the show is officially running next season.


muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2014, 02:17:29 pm »
^mas kuha yung accent sa movie i got confused nga if the setting was in Minnesota still medyo not all of them have the heavy accent or have it fainlty parang regular accent lang. Yung girl cop minsan you can hear her twang minsan hindi.

cussler

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2014, 03:50:18 pm »
i don't have time to watch tv series so i just downloaded its series or the whole season of my fav tv series like

suits, nikita, chuck, arrow, fringe, walking dead, the last resort. looking for more worth watching tv series.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2014, 02:14:05 pm »
Heatherette: i started watching the movie earlier. nakakatawa nga. i'll finish it later then start on the shows :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 06:12:25 pm »
Game Of Thrones

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2014, 07:26:50 pm »
Jane by Design, aliw aliwan lang :)
The Legal Wife

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 08:36:08 am »
Catching up with Season 2 of Hannibal. The story has gotten better and now it's easier to follow. Last season kasi naguluhan ako because Will Graham's mind is magulo lol! Now the plot is at least tighter. Hindi pala to masyadong patok in the US, outside US sya mabenta. Sana mabigyan ng more seasons coz if ever, Season 3 will be about Red Dragon/Manhunt, Season 4  Silence of the Lambs, Season 5 Hannibal (Season 6/7 freehand, gagawa ng ibang kwento si Bryan Fuller, not based sa books).

I also am watching Murder One in between Hannibal marathons. It's a 90's TV legal series I apparently missed watching during the 90's. Can still measure up to today's law TV shows. I watched it kahit luma na coz a friend recommended it to me, after seeing the teaser of Murder In The First, a new show airing sometime June. Parang pareho daw kasi. Comes from the same creator, that's why.

Also trying to singit Signed, Sealed, Delivered in between these two shows kasi sobrang bigat nila, I need something light and feel-good to balance. SSD is only 2 episodes, with a TV movie na 2 hours, so very easy to watch. ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:40:56 am by Mindy »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 02:59:03 pm »
I am currently watching Crisis - may shades of Hostage talaga.  Mas marami lang silang hostages at mga high-profile ang mga ito kahit na mga bata pa dahil their parents are high-profile persons too.  Ang comment ko lang dito eh walang nakakapansin kung nawawala si Francis sa grupo ng mga hostages hehe.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2014, 05:57:24 pm »
^ Crisis has been pulled off the schedule for NBC. Essentially, that means cancelled. Believe rin.  http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/nbc-believe-crisis-pulled-for-final-sunday-of-may-sweep/

I just finished watching the (limited) return of 24: Live Another Day. I loooooooved it! Nabitin ako sa first two episodes. So glad Jack Bauer is back and the excitement is almost like watching the show the first time. Saya!

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2014, 12:51:29 am »
^ Ay sayang naman!  Dalawa pa naman sila na talagang sinusubaybayan ko :(

I am still watching season two of The Following.  Don't get me wrong.  Magaling na actor si Kevin Bacon but his character in this show, Ryan Hardy, is soooooooo stooooopid.  Nataob ni Micah ang psychopath personality ni Joe Carroll.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:59:50 am by sima »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close