watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51288 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 09:05:36 pm »
This is different but I'm quitting Scandal, I'll finish the last episode next week and Suits. I feel like paikot ikot nalang ang plot ng shows na to. With Suits, yung kay Mike na wagas ang issue. Nakukulangan din ako sa cases nila. With Scandal naman, ay ano ba masasabi kong maganda? wala na haha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:15:13 pm »
^ Re: Scandal pareho tayo! Nagdrama pa ako on my Facebook kahapon lol ---> http://i62.tinypic.com/8yc185.png Tapos malaman-laman ko the last episode for season 3 is next week rin hahaha! 1 na lang hindi ko pa tinapos. Ang pangit lang kasi.

Last Monday I saw new shows Turn and Silicon Valley. Nagustuhan ko yung Turn, akala ko mabobore ako kasi 1700s ang setting. Exciting pala. I also like the humor of Silicon Valley. So, I'm looking forward to their next episodes this coming week.

And of course Game of Thrones is back, yay!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 03:02:17 pm »
^Ok na sana yung Season 2 eh tapos biglang nitong Season 3 napapakamot nalang ako ng ulo sa mga plots and twists nila. Sobrang unbelievable kasi! And I hate how they talk! Every episode nalang ganun! Yung sobrang mahaba sila mag-monologue then emphasis per word, nakaka-asar!!!

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:46 am »
The Amazing Race All Stars
Game of Thrones
Grimm
The Musketeers (a BBC America series... in fairness ang gondo)
Atlantis (BBC America series din ata to... medyo na bore lang ako ng very light)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 02:57:10 pm »
I just finished watching Fargo, the TV series. The first episode started today. You don't have to watch the movie (which came out in the 90's) because the stories are completely different. But you should still watch the movie, if you haven't seen it coz it won awards for a reason. :) Anyway, the TV show is dark and funny. Stars Martin Freeman (Sherlock, Hobbit) and he's gotten the Midwest accent down. Nakakatuwa siya. Potential Walter-White-is-Heisenberg character in the making. I love it! ;)

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 05:31:42 pm »
Fargo 
Bates Motel
Mad Men
A young Doctor's Notebook
Turn

The Paradise - still waiting for the next season
The Guild I recently finished
Merlin - my utimate go to

Didn't quite enjoy Silicon Valley I'm anticipating Halt and Catch Fire over this

When there's nothing else:
Don't Trust the B-in Apt. 23
Archer
The 4400

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 05:47:35 pm »
^ Waiting for Halt and Catch Fire too! Lee Pace back on TV, yay!

Finished the complete season of Deadbeat, a new show that is produced by Hulu. You get all 10 episodes in one shot (or sitting). I started the first half a few days ago, now done with the rest of the season (22 mins per episode). It's like Ghost Whisperer, but a comedy. I like that the adorable Cat Deeley is playing a b*tch here. Medyo not funny yung ibang jokes, but pwede na pagtiyagaan coz I like that Hulu is getting on with producing original shows rin like everyone else (Amazon, Netflix...and soon Sony Playstation, Xbox and YahooTV). Coz it means, more TV shows to follow. :)


Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 07:55:00 pm »
^Oh! I want to watch that! I love Fargo (movie). Sobrang tawang tawa ako dun haha

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 05:04:51 pm »
^^Ooooh Cat Deeley! I have a stolen back-view shot of her at the Hollywood bowl, their box was across ours, best shot I could take ayaw ko ma-obvious. Nandun pala sya sa Deadbeat. I keep seeing the commercial on my phone.

^Yeah watch it the casting is great and the pilot was funny. Fargo will most likely be one of the shows I will keep close to my heart together with Bates motel and Merlin :p

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 10:52:13 pm »
Watched the first five episodes of The 100.  So far I find the story interesting.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 05:23:47 pm »
Naiintrigga ako dito sa Believe at Salem kaya I am downloading them now. I have also started watching The Returned.

rakirod

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 11:18:10 pm »
^ Ei, I'm also downloading the shows you mentioned. Looking forward ako lalo sa Believe because it's by Alfonso Cuaron. Sana ok siya. Mauubusan na ko ng papanoorin.

Currently watching the ff:
Broad City - I'm not really into comedies but love this show specially the first few eps. I finally found a female-lead show that I can relate to (at least to some parts). Not for everyone though because of so many inside jokes and some explicit language and situations. But it's weird and awkwardly funny and hilarious. I like how they show the not-so-glamorous side of NY. And yeah, Asians, Asians everywhere hehe. It also reminds me of my life with my best friend who is now living abroad.

Under the Dome - a friend recommended this one just because she knows I love Mike Vogel hehe. Episode 5 pa lang ako and medyo interesting but kinda boring at the same time.  And if not for Mike, I'll probably stop at episode 5 or jump to the final episode but let's see.  ;)

Bates Motel - creepy but entertaining. *And also, Mike Vogel was in season 1  ;D

Game of Thrones - always excited to see every episode.

Vikings - for the love of cheeseballs I can't finish this series kaya ayun season 1/episode 3 pa lang hehe.

my regulars since kopong-kopong hehe:
Criminal Minds - I will never stop watching this show.
CSI - old school but just like Criminal Minds, I will forever love this show. Forever.
Supernatural - solid Winchester bros!  ;D

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 11:27:08 am »
I love Silicon Valley. Love! I like it better than The Big Bang Theory. It's just sad that one of the actors passed last year. Sayang. He's one of the stand out characters pa naman. (The Peter character. The eccentric billionaire/investor.)

I also loved Doll & Em. Sana magkaron ng second season.

I still hate the HIMYM ending. Eff that show. Lol.

makuleht

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 01:04:29 pm »
Game of thrones
Grimm
Arrows

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 04:16:18 pm »
@mooncake and leaves - Doll & Em won't be getting a 2nd season. Em confirmed it. Akala ko kulang ako ng napanood, but the six episodes? That's all of it already. Sayang no? I see the show as the 40year old version of Girls becoz of the competitive BFF element. Hehe.

@sima/rakirod - Believe is fun to watch at first. Medyo exciting siya. (I actually praised it...here? my FB? Twitter? I cannot recall anymore). But after the 4th episode it got repetitive, so I stopped watching muna. Like Touch, you can basically predict the pattern. Makakawala, may mami-meet, tutulungan nila, mahuhuli sila, makakawala ulit. The only episode Cuaron directed is the pilot, after that, producer/consultant na lang siya.

I held off watching The 100 rin. Maganda sana kwento, hindi ko lang gusto yung hormones ng mga bagets sa show. Hahah. Ganun yata talaga pag tumatanda na.

I just finished watching Salem's pilot. Not what I expected. I thought it was going to be a low quality production. It's not. Also, medyo may gulat and diri factor. Not exactly like American Horror Story, but close. I'll watch the 2nd episode when it comes too, to see how it holds up. So far, the lead actress is pretty convincing.

And Devious Maids is back for S2. Upgraded na si Mirasol! Love her new hair cut rin. Orphan Black rin pala, S2 back on. Allison made me laugh again with her plausible deniability stance.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:19:56 pm by Mindy »

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 12:21:36 am »
^ There is a touch of Touch sa Believe no? LOL!  I agree, predictable na nga yung mangyayari these recent episodes hahaha... but am still entertained.  Cute na cute ako sa lead child actress dito, newcomer Johnny Sequoyah.  Such a happy, happy child. Pollyanna lang.

Yup, Orphan Black is back.  Have to find time kung saan ko siya isisingit kasi dami pa akong mga nakaabang na papanoorin.

I like Salem too.  Kaso I don't like Shane West, the lead actor here, (Michael in Nikita).  Yung expression ng mukha niya, parang lagi kasi siyang nakakaamoy ng mabaho eh.

The 100 ok lang sa akin kahit na pang teeny-bopper nga ito hehe.

@rakirod, halos pareho tayo ng pinapanood... apir!!!  Updated ako sa episodes ng Vikings kaso parang nakakatamad panoorin - must be the Nordic accent LOL!  I also watch Criminal Minds, GOT, at Supernatural - although nabobore na ako sa latter because of the angel-demon issue but I have invested a lot of time and effort on this one so I might as well see it through the end na lang.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 06:21:11 pm »
^ I am the same way with Shane West, too! LOL! And yup, the kid on Believe is okay. Pollyanna nga dating niya.

Recently watched: Faking It. New show on MTV, first episode premiered this week. Not sure if I will watch it again. Bagets, eh haha. But I like the premise. BFFs na na-tag as lesbo lovers, so pinanindigan na lang nila. I gave up on Awkward also on MTV kahit nakakatuwa yung series sa simula kasi over time, hindi ko na rin gusto mga kilos ng mga bata sa show.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 06:37:24 pm »
Nawalan ako ng gana manuod! Gave up some TV shows then yung iba hindi sa mismong araw ko pinapanuod haha

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 07:44:52 pm »
Arrow
Game of Thrones
Glee
Grey's Anatomy
Grimm
Once Upon A Time
Agents of SHIELD
Vampire Diaries

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close