watch now

Author Topic: Jerry Yan  (Read 49744 times)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:49 am »
No sis crzysxycl, never naging BX and JY.  BX was in a relationship with BLue(LAN Zhen Long) for 4 years and Vic Chou for 2.5 years, broke up sometime In 2008. In 2009 however they still can't be together because JY still is with LZL. They often teased them because both JY and BX has thesame lover's name (LZL) - BX has Blue (LAN Zhen Long) and JY has Chiling (Lin Zhi Ling). JY and LZL broke up in that same year. That was that time that JY told media that what he wants was a wife creating the fussing media all over that JY's statement is referring to BX. But due to their busy schedules, BX and JY never had the chance to be together. That was the time when BX was enjoying her single hood, she focused on her career, because she wanted freedom. Please take note na she was really upset with Vic that is why they broke up. Vic was too tight with her, she was never allowed to go out with her friends. She would sneak out just to be with her friends. Vic was close to his family, but when he found out that BX wants to settle down, he backed out and they broke up. They said that it was a strategy that BX had in order to get out in that relationship. In November 2010, she met Wang Xiaofei, a Very wealthy businessman and heir to the South Beauty restaurant group and chain of hotels (just like Daoming Sz),  they got married on March 2011 after a whirlwind romance. On the other hand, JY and LZL was rumored to have gotten back together a day after their incoming wedding was announced to the public.  ;D now you be the judge. ;)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2014, 08:34:17 am »
^wow, thanks sis sa very detailed info.  :) pero sayang no, kinikilig ako sa kanila ni BX, bagay sila, haha.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2014, 08:14:49 pm »
His gf is Shoko, although JY did not confirm it, maybe it's his way to protect the girl and the relationship. JY gave her a watch worth US $1800 watch, though I am not sure about this, but I've read it somewhere. He is an ambassador for World Vision which caters poverty-stricken and sick children in Mongolia and other parts in Asia. He is such a man with a good heart.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:28:46 pm by roxykarlo »

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2014, 09:35:54 am »
Hi. Yey, Shoko is not his gf. But he still has a gf but let's just say he wants to keep it in private. This is what a reliable source said:

"as we all know, he likes to keep his love life in private. i guess he simply doesn't want to say it but he has a gf already. anyways, this is just what i feel! and also i don't believe she is one of the models that the media has been saying...."

"shoko is just a good friend, she's never ever been the gf of Cheng Xu... even shoko clarified that too."

"haha... it's because for him love is never taken for granted. he said he's afraid to love again coz he might not endure the break-up for the second time around if ever. but i guess he's much much stronger now. he's fun, can take everything for whatever that is. lol..."


What a way to start my day!!! Wo ai ni Yan Cheng Xu!

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2014, 07:37:57 pm »
^hahaha. sis, anong username nya sa ig? hinahanap ko kaso parang puro fake andun e. lalo na yung may "official" na nakalagay, parang nang uuto lang e ;D

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2014, 12:15:43 am »
Bonggang pasabog yan sis roxykarlo. Anyways, I had this Taiwanese student who confirmed that F4 are no longer popular in Taiwan. She found it odd na we were still in love even at the mere mention of their names or band itself. Medyo na-badtrip ako pero I didn't take it against her. Siguro ganoon lang talaga pag locals ang hiningan mo ng opinyon about their local celebs. Parang si Piolo lang or si John Lloyd sa atin to whom I was never a fan of.

And for the nth time, I watched MG2 again (selected episodes lang). Sobrang timeless lang ng chemistry ni BX and JY. Sobra sobra ang kilig.

Roxykarlo, pwede mo bang ishare yung ycx forum kung saan ka member? I just want to feed my fantasies through reading stories about JY.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:49:37 am by LadyMai »

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2014, 01:36:14 pm »
Sis LadyMai, I tell you, Kung Di lang talaga ako inlove Kay JY, I will never sign up with that forum, because it's a pain in the neck!! It is written in all- Mandarin characters, and I have to google translate it just to read through it, and get some insightful news and his life outside his life as a celebrity. Actually there is no news about him nowadays sis. But if you want why JY is not having many offers for tv and movies after MG2, then consider this explanation from a close encounter of F4 and Director Angie Cai...

"Haha! That's 'cos Jerry and Sis Tsai (producer of MG series and then manager of Jerry, current manager of Vic) don't get along and Sis Tsai has indirectly admitted she doesn't like him, but favours Vic instead. So, that's why she's promoting Vic. Politics."

"I remember reading some things abt him not getting along well with his manager. He cried a few times in public I think. Quite embarassing leh actually. From what I remember he said the manager out to work them to the bone or something like that. Then the other F4 were starting to alienate him."

"They recently did a Pepsi promotion together! Also....my dad read the newspaper saying that F4 was being ripped off by the managers. They became so popular from MG that they produce more albums but the company took like 1/2 of their profits. Jerry spoke up saying that the company been ripping them off and the other members stood by him. Because their contract was about to expired and they knew that they had became rising stars, they went on their separate ways!"

During JY and Vaness's trip to HK for the Pepsi event in 2005. That was the time that JY knew of BX and VC going steady. Credits to ycx.net. Here's the interview scene.

"In the interview, Jerry was asked if he knew that LZL was in Hk for a holiday ? He appeared to be avoiding and didn't seem to want to talk about it. After that, he said he was busy and didn't know. Speaking about Zaizai and Da S going steady ? He asked the reporter if they were really together and felt shocked. However, he praised that both of them had looks. Asked if he's envious ? He admitted yes and asked the reporter to introduce to him a girlfriend, reporter laughed and asked if he likes girls like LZL ? He pretended not to hear, and pointed at Vanness, "I like my girlfriend to be like him, more muscular." As for Vanness, he was overseas and didn't know Zaizai was going steady, he said as long as he's happy, it's good."


 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:38:19 pm by roxykarlo »

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2014, 01:43:02 pm »
For the record, his car is Lamborghini. ;)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #188 on: May 11, 2014, 04:33:22 pm »
Sis LadyMai, you should see the trailer of Loving Never Forgetting. It's a drama, JY and Liya Tong. Ganda NG story plot. JY has really improved, his acting skills are very good. He stars as a CEO here, and had one night stand with a girl, Liya Tong. After 7 years, he didn't know he has a son, and when he found out, he fought in custody for the child. Liya Tong is poor here.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #189 on: May 11, 2014, 07:38:52 pm »
sis roxykarlo I found you in one of JY's fora. Among the active members are Miss Xu and josslyn, right? Josslyn's quite familiar since I've seen her in one JnB fora. I'm just so happy I was able to find that forum. There's so much to read in there hahaha

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2014, 08:33:02 pm »
Yes LadyMai. You should see aloveforadecade's posts and precious26. Before I was in JY's fora, we were in asianpopnews fora. That's when I met aloveforadecade and precious.hahaha. Super to the max JY die hard fans kami.hahaha. We agreed nga to meet in Taipei eh, we have JY's fan address. You wanna join us? ;D

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2014, 11:33:48 pm »
Sad to say, wala pa kong enough money sis.  I just graduated from college last year  ;D  Ipon muna ko. In case you get a chance to meet JY (and BX) in person, hug them tightly for me. I may not be a super die hard fan of JY pero I'm a HUGE fan of JnB. Kahit na mukha na kong baliw, I'm still rooting for them. Super liit ng chance na magtambal ulit sila for a project pero I would still be waiting for ANY MOMENT THAT THEY CAN BE TOGETHER. Kahit anong show na lang basta they can be on the same stage, masaya na ko nun. I think it was better they never got a chance to be a real couple para kahit papano hindi masyadong awkward kasi wala naman silang "past" technically unlike with VIc, I think never will WXF and perhaps even BX agree to any comeback project for the two of them if there will be any.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:55:41 am by LadyMai »

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2014, 01:01:26 am »
I am not sure if I can go with them sis, I'm pretty tied up sa master's ko. Can't afford to fail.hahaha. But I told them if they will push through, to buy me a copy of all JY's books. Happy Mother's Day pala to all moms out there and also to your mom sis. I bet JY is celebrating today with his mom. We all know hoew special his mom is to him.  :)

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2014, 12:23:34 am »
Kanina may Taiwanese student na naman ako. Before our lesson proper, tinanong ko siya kung sinong pinakasikat ngayon sa Taiwan. Sabi niya sa lalaki daw, si Jay Chou habang sa babae ay si Lin Chi-Ling naman. Grabe at 38 years old, sikat pa rin si Chi-Ling ha! Sabi ko, yes I know her because she's Jerry Yan's ex-gf. Kinilig din si student at the mere mention of JY's name. Guwapo nga daw kasi talaga siya. *kilig*
Ngayon lang ako actually nakatagpo ng Taiwanese who knows a lot about entertainment industry. And finally, someone has already confirmed na yes, until now MG stars are still popular. Yey! This really made my day. 

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2014, 06:59:57 am »
Hahaha. Way to go sis  LadyMai.. :) handsome talaga yan si JY, kaya nga in love na inlove diyan  si Chilling eh.hahaha. Sis, ask mo student mo if pinalabas na ba sa tv stations nila ang Loving, Never Forgetting with JY and  Leila Tong. Guwapo masyado dun si JY sis, matured ang role and acting skills niya dun.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:03:24 am by roxykarlo »

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2014, 01:35:09 pm »
Ibang level ang pagka gwapo ni JY sa MG2, huh. Gwapo naman sya talaga even in MG1 pero mas lalo sya dito. I just watched the first episode of MG2 yesterday and mage-explode ka naman sa kilig talaga. Kaso the next episodes, your heart will bleed naman :( I don't want to watch it until the last few episodes pag na-remember na ni DMZ si SC.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2014, 04:08:41 pm »
You're so right, sis twelvth, Ibang level nga talaga ang "handsomeness" ni JY sa MG2. :-* anyways, hahaha, bakit naman sis, okay nga na may spice ang story eh, para naman ma feel ni ShanCai ang sacrifices ni  Asz sa MG1, just to keep their relationship.hahaha.  ;D anyways, in truth, I dread that part. Di ko rin yan pinanood yang part dati.hahaha.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:25 pm »
^Ayoko sis, affected ako masyado eh hahaha. Sabe ko nga nung una, ok lang yan kase sa MG1 ilan beses umiyak and na-hurt si Azi because of Shancai so quits sila. Kaso hinde ko talaga kaya hahaha. Actually ang gusto ko mapanood sa mga succeeding episodes sana eh yung how Lei, Mei Zuo, and Ximen would take care of Shancai. I think eto yung next best part dito sa series na to. But I can't watch those without seeing Yesha so wag na lang nyahaha

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2014, 08:57:34 pm »
Same here!  Hindi ko din yata kayang panoorin ulit yung moment na naghihintay si Shancai pero walang DMZ na babalik  :(  Super heart-wrenching.  Marinig ko nga lang yung Broken Vow naluluha na ko hahaha.

Sis roxykarlo, I checked out images of Loving, Never Forgetting, and ang gwapo pa din ni JY kahit serious and short-haired.  San mo napanood?

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #199 on: May 14, 2014, 12:57:28 am »
Ako rin yung first episode lang ng MG2 pinanood ko, saka nalang watch uli pag patapos na at magkikita na sila ni SC. Hindi ko na kasi tanda yung mga nangyari dati kaya gusto ko panoorin. Basta ayaw ko kay Yesha.  :P Ang lakas ng dating ni JY! Yung pormang loose pants tapos slim fit tops..  :-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close