watch now

Author Topic: Jerry Yan  (Read 49743 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2014, 08:52:53 pm »
^I must agree na mature talaga ang roles nila sa MG2. I think more than love, pinakita din talaga dun how strong their friendships are. Kahit din naman sa MG1 ibang level ang friendship nila.

Pag nahhurt ako sa MG2, iniisip ko nalang na bawi kay ShanCai yun dahil ilan beses nya nihurt si Azi hehe. Pero heavy pa din masyado ang MG 2. MG1 kase kakakilig and kakatawa.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2014, 09:20:59 pm »
^I couldn't agree more. I loved that scene where HZL confessed his feelings for SC though to another person. For now, I would like to check if I would have the same feels towards the Tagalog version.

Anyway, it's quite infuriating na JY can't be clearly recognized sa Lupin III trailer. I didn't see him in any pubmats. Feeling ko talaga isinama lang nila si JY to entice more viewers.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2014, 11:15:15 pm »
Hahaha. Yes sis LadyMai, although JY is included talaga sa main cast NG Lupin. But because it is of Japanese origin and has a Jap actor, the focus mainly is on that Jap actor, forgot his name, but he is gwapo, btw. Sis twelvth_goddess ata knows the name of the Jap actor. Anyways, talaga after 3months, balik work na si BX, Buti naman, kasi from what I have read sa forum, his husband is not willing for her to go back into show business, kasi seloso siya.hahaha. Kung sana magbabalik siya, Gawa sana sila NG comeback ni JY. Hay, inlove na ako masyado Kay JY. I wonder what he is up to nowadays, silent talaga siya, there's no update of him in his weibo and ycx net. Sana okay lang siya, hope he won't get married muna.  ;D

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2014, 12:09:34 am »
Mukha ngang seloso siya. I saw a video of the couple and a few reporters were asking BX for a short interview. Kitang kita sa mukha ng husband niya yung inis eh. Akala ko manununtok at gagawa ng scene.

By the way, I have been wondering kung bakit super payat ni Jerry? I've seen Vic sa Mars dati and his body really changed after MG2 pero si Jerry payat pa din although hindi naman nakabawas yun sa kanyang hotness hahaha. Masyado yata kasi siyang sakitin. I would always see him cough whenever he would have interviews. Kawawa naman siya :(. Sana naman may nag-aalaga sa kanya.  :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2014, 12:28:45 am »
Baka kelangan Nya magpapayat sa mga upcoming films or tv series niya sis. Although yes, he's kinda thin. Workaholic din kasi siya sis, he gives his best in everything that he does daw. Kung meron man mag aalala sa Kanya, sana tayo na lang yun sis.hahaha. Humanda talaga yan c JY sa atin.hahaha.,

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2014, 06:20:09 am »
nasasaktan ako kasi yun sa MG ngayon sa channel 2 e nakakalungkot na yung part. tapos ang dami pang cut. tapos naaalala ko pa yung lungkot ng MG2. and most especially, JY's love life as I read it here.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2014, 08:30:46 pm »
In love na naman ako Kay JY. Hay.  ;)

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2014, 09:22:05 pm »
Wala pa ring news about JY?  Hahahaha Adik lang ang peg. I really fall for guys with prominent dimples. :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2014, 11:25:59 pm »
There's no news of him nowadays. Silent din ang weibo niya. Namamayagpag ngayon ang baby pics ni BX.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2014, 12:07:25 am »
^true sis.  I'm wondering if that baby is already enough for his husband and BX's mother-in-law. Diba most businessmen would prefer boys rather than girls as their eldest? Siguro mag-aanak sila ulit.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2014, 04:07:27 am »
Yes sis LadyMai. Knowing his hubby WX, and he is the jealous type, he will demand for a boy talaga. I don't like them as a pair actually, I would rather see BX as single.hahaha. And hello, even before they got married, WX had already cheated to BX, wonder why she is still loyal to him. Must be the money, though and financial obligations. Di Hamak naman na mas mayaman and powerful ang WX Kay sa Kay JY.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:01:07 am by roxykarlo »

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2014, 07:30:31 am »
I didn't know that those rumors were true.

That's exactly the reason why she probably married Xiao Fei. It must be financial security. I heard it's an agreement between the 2 parties. Xiao Fei is after the popularity, so win-win situation talaga. Too bad JY is only an actor :(   

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2014, 10:10:23 am »
Yes sis, that's one reason din Siguro why JY is still single, cause before he really wanted to start a family na, that was around 2009 or 2010 or 2011 when both of them were single. Rumors has it na that was a hint na, then all of a sudden BX got married na. Shocked ang peg ni JY and the F3. All for one nga talaga, nobody attended the wedding. Fairy tale nga talaga, 7months of relationship then they settled down na. On the other hand, JY has been on off relationship with LZL for 7years but marriage never came up.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2014, 10:23:48 am »
Kinilig akooooo upon hearing that! Naisip ko nga din,"Bakit ganun, kahit si Vaness wala sa wedding niya?" From what I read before, medyo close si BX and VW pero waley din siya talaga hahaha.  It would have been a nice occasion for their reunion. Nakakainis talaga.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2014, 03:25:51 pm »
Off limits ang F4 dun sis.hahaha. Anyways, ganun talaga. Ito kasi si JY, Medyo lumaki ang ulo nung MG filming days. Everybody knows, BX fell for him, but he keeps on shoving her away, even telling the media na she is not his type. Diba, hurting yun Kay BX? Now, sa Near end NG MG1, that was when BX has gotten really close to Blue LAN, and later they were a couple. Actually, konti lang appearances ni Blue LAN Diba? But he would go on to their tapings and took really good care of her. Even in between takes and breaks, they would be seen together. Na shock nalang lahat NG crew and casts when JY shouted na they should get a room. ;D Dahl sa sobrang PDA.hahaha. But me thinks, JY has gotten jealous of Blue. Same sila ni Blue, he is on guard to BX during scenes. Things heated up. But there was a point, I think in MG2, while they were in Barcelona,  JY was showing care and his real feelings for BX, but then iniiwasan na siya ni BX. There was one instance na after the scene where BX is crying over JY cause he has amnesia and told her na she loves YeSha na, cut na NG scene. I think BX was still crying, sa shock NG crew and cast, JY carried the crying BX and sat on the director's chair cradling her, and hugging her. Tomorrow came, and the war has begun kasi Blue knew it already. After that, JY and BX were not in good terms na talaga. They had a press con, and neither JY and BX was there. On separate press con, BX told na she is not ever to have another movie with JY, likewise din with JY. Little did they know na during that press con, JY was hospitalized and BX was on the way to the hospital to visit JY kaya both were not on the press con. Kaya lang, BX didn't go inside his room cause she saw LZL beside him and feeding him. Umalis c BX, and after that they did not have communication for 2 years. That was only on Dee's show that they have seen each other and reconciled(?) daw.  ;) reporter na ba ang peg ko dito?hehe. Pero yeah, ganyan ang nangyari sa kanila.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2014, 07:03:44 pm »
Now I know why the whole MG 2 filming was dubbed as complicated by a lot of reporters and fanatics who really knew what happened.

"I think in MG2, while they were in Barcelona,  JY was showing care and his real feelings for BX, but then iniiwasan na siya ni BX. There was one instance na after the scene where BX is crying over JY cause he has amnesia and told her na she loves YeSha na, cut na NG scene. I think BX was still crying, sa shock NG crew and cast, JY carried the crying BX and sat on the director's chair cradling her, and hugging her."
--- Nabasa ko din ito sa isang forum sis. Kinikilig na naman ako.


"After that, JY and BX were not in good terms na talaga. They had a press con, and neither JY and BX was there. On separate press con, BX told na she is not ever to have another movie with JY, likewise din with JY. Little did they know na during that press con, JY was hospitalized and BX was on the way to the hospital to visit JY kaya both were not on the press con. Kaya lang, BX didn't go inside his room cause she saw LZL beside him and feeding him. "
- At sumingit na pala dito si Chi Ling (sorry kung mali ang spelling ko).  Vic also fell for Barbie when the latter came to his rescue during an accident. Siguro, JY fell for LZL because of the attention he received from this girl. Dapat pala si BX yun!!!

"Umalis c BX, and after that they did not have communication for 2 years. That was only on Dee's show that they have seen each other and reconciled(?) daw."
-  sis, bakit mo nasabing "reconciled (DAW)"?  Scripted ba ang nangyari? I also watched that episode and I did think that JY felt really awkward, na parang siya lang ang nagrereach-out.


sis roxykarlo, I really love your posts!!! Dami kong nalalaman! Super thank you! Again, your post made my day! :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:07:05 pm by LadyMai »

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2014, 07:20:42 pm »
Sis, it's only natural na ganun ang kalalabasan NG 2years of no communication. That was JY's response to the media after guesting at Dee's show. I mean, hey, all eyes were on them after their infamous MG2 closure. One can tell JY is hurting, and how much he really wanted to guest on that show to clear up everything. On the other hand, BX thought she moved on, but then appearances can be deceiving. Kahit Di ko naiintindihan ang Chinese/Mandarin language nila, but their bodies and acting totally showed. BX was nervous at that time. But still, knowing JY, nasa safe side pa rin siya, he is known to be like that eh, so secretive and very professional especially if it involves his true emotions.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2014, 07:35:54 pm »
LZL kasi sis, in any way I see it kasi JY has fallen for her in the process. JY has a soft part for women, ayaw niya na may nasasaktan. But we cannot tell Kung ano talaga feelings ni JY sa Kanya. Basta ang alam ko, he got furious and very pissed off Kay LZL when she posted the two of them with their white robes on, it's like telling the public that they just had sex. Diba, turn off sa guy yun. I haven't read his book "Amphibian", but I know the girl he refers there is none other than BX and not LZL. He owes LZL kasi, she was the one who introduced JY to their modeling agency. Same with Blue LAN, actually magkakilala sila ni Blue Lan and JY kasi they are from same modeling agency. He also auditioned for DMS part in MG, pero JY got the role.  ;)

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2014, 12:21:00 am »
Talaga pala sis?  I know that Jerry has been really secretive and he seldom discloses things about his lovelife. Akala ng iba, he wouldn't talk about his break-up with LZL because he's still in love with her but as the others would see it, he just doesn't want to make the issue bigger. I really think na ginamit lang siya ni LZL. I really felt sad na she just dumped him all because LZL's mom is not in favor of their relationship. Mukang pera din talaga yang si LZL pati mom niya. She thinks LZL deserves a better man. helloooo JY na?!?! Sobrang swerte niya kaya.

As for Jerry, no doubt he's been called mysterious guy as he would always leave us hanging with only a few hints about his lovelife.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2014, 12:41:39 am »
Ay sobra sis, he's mysterious talaga. That's what I like about him. Until now, Wala paring may alam Kung sino gf niya or if he has someone special. Sad to say, lahat NG naka kasama niya na mga babae, are rumored to be his gf, but he's mum about it. It's good to know na ZXE defended him, and explained to the media they are just friends. Actually, I liked them both. They looked good together. But I much fancy BX and JY, kaya lang there's no way na with them, cause the girl is married na with a jealous husband.hahaha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close