watch now

Author Topic: Jerry Yan  (Read 49675 times)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2014, 04:20:43 pm »
Kagabi, sis, I was browsing on YouTube for the Lupin III trailer hanggang nakita ko yung ibang vids ni JY.  Meron dun latest, parang last month lang yata.  Paparazzi-style yung pagkuha nung video.  Pumara sha ng cab haha then may mineet na girl.  In Chinese yung voice-over so di ko naintindihan, pero tingin ko parang sikat na actress din yung girl and very sexy ha.  Diba usually ang Chinese actresses super slim pero di mashadong boobsy?  Yung girl very gifted and nagkita sila ni JY and tumuloy sa isang resto or KTV, not sure.  May mga shots din na nasa cab si JY and parang malungkot.  I dunno kung dahil naghihintay kasi sha dun or what, pero parang sad, contemplative, ganun yung itsura nya.  Nung una di ko pa na-gets na sha yun kasi I forgot na may bigote na pala sha  ;D

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2014, 04:45:02 pm »
That was last March 15 sis, when he went out with Zhang Xi En(ZXE),  a Taiwanese actress/model, they were seen together hanging out going to Party world in Songjiang for karaoke. But ZXE is not his gf daw, they are just good friends.  ::)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
Ooooh I see.  Wala kasi akong alam sa mga Taiwanese stars except for F4 and Barbie hehe.  Thanks for the info.  Sexy yung girl huh.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2014, 08:39:27 pm »
Sexy lahat NG naging gf niya. And lahat models. But they still cannot get JY to commit to them. I think JY has something like a dark secret.hahaha.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2014, 08:05:54 am »
Lagi na lang burado ang mga messages ko :( Bakit kaya ganun?

Anyway, I found a this particular video showing JY and BX's harutan. This was taken during MG1 filming. If there's anyone who could understand Chinese, paki-translate naman. I really want to understand what's going on here. Here's the video if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUX2v9yRMBo

Nanganak na pala si Barbie, ano? I read the news yesterday sa Weibo account niya. I hope JY would send his well-wishes for her.  ;)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2014, 03:51:04 am »
Yup, she gave birth to a baby girl sis LadyMai. Oo nga eh, sana mag send lang Kahit we'll wishes for Barbie si Jerry. But nah, doubt it cause knowing how jealous-type his hubby is. And BX and JY had not been in contact for several years after they had been "reconciled" as friends. :). JY pala is subject to contract on a TV comedy reality show in China, reports said dated April 20. ;)

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2014, 12:43:02 am »
I'm now watching several vids of Jerry Yan's visits to the Phils. Napapangiti pa rin talaga ako pag sinasabi nyang "Mahal ko kayo"  tapos lalabas ang dimples!!! Para akong malulusaw. And, he really loves kids noh? I'm sure napaka-swerte ng mapapangasawa niya. Pag dumating siguro yung wedding day niya, isa ako sa maiiyak pero seriously, I want him to lead a happy life out of showbiz.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2014, 03:36:27 pm »
Sana nga sis LadyMai. I hope he finds his girl soon. And when that time comes, depressed Siguro talaga ako niyan,hahaha! There are pics pala of JY attending a friend's wedding. He's still gwapo as ever! He attended there as a red angry bird mascot.

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2014, 07:34:40 pm »
sis roxykarlo, where do you read those pieces of information about him?  Ang galing mo mag-research! :) Hindi pa yata sapat ang research skills ko. hehe

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2014, 02:36:53 am »
Hahaha. Sis LadyMai, I am an avid fan of ycx forum. They post recent pics of him there.hahaha. You have weibo account? Hay, miss ko na c jerry.hahaha. Nga pala  I had an eye check up kahapon, and  would you believe this ophthalmologist or optometrist looks exactly like Jerry yan? Oh my. I guess I am just so into him, but really, even my Tita says he looks so gwapo, parang f4. Minus the hair lang. But the nose and the dimples' striking resemblance is uncanny. And he has flashy white good looking set of teeth. God.   ;D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2014, 11:42:42 am »
Malapit na pala matapos MG 1 and they're showing MG 2 next. I hate most of MG 2 because of Yesha hehe.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2014, 05:13:47 pm »
^ Yeah, I also think that Yesha's really a nuisance sa MG2.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2014, 06:27:16 pm »
Oo, but in the end, JY and BX pa rin. Walang makaka talo sa love team nila.hahaha. Grabe talaga ang MG noh, after 12 years, it still has the same effect when it was aired the first time in Philippine television. And still JY looks yummy.hahaha. Anyways, I don't have news about him nowadays, I wonder what he's doing now. ::)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2014, 07:05:10 pm »
jeery yan forever din ako hehe

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2014, 07:06:56 pm »
jeery yan forever din ako hehe

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2014, 10:03:08 am »
How I wish they won't show MG2 anymore. It is quite painful to relive the memories lalo pa at alam natin what really happened during MG2 filming. Kailan nga ba nagsimula yoong misunderstanding ng dalawa? I read somewhere na kaya kaunti lang ang scenes ni Jerry and Barbie together ay dahil nga sa misunderstanding nila. The scenes in which they kissed were shot in the same day or in two consecutive days. I also saw a picture of them wearing their corporate attire, and they were not that smiling. I don't know if they were just tired or they were no longer in good terms at the time that picture was taken.  :(

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2014, 12:12:32 pm »
Yes sis LadyMai, you got it right. They were not in good speaking terms in MG2. Actually, from the start of MG2, they have been strangers na. Also, JY's super hectic schedule had gotten its toll. He was hospitalized during that filming due to stress and mainly, over fatigue. In the kissing scene, Always on guard si JY and BX Kay Blue LAN, he was a very jealous guy especially towards JY. I think it may be one of the reasons why J Y can't get to BX. And it got really complicated na, JY was with LZL and  BX had BL and VC, apparently. And when MG2 ended, JY and BX never had the chance to patch things up for 2 years kasi BX is with VC. Only then after BX and VC ended their relationships, was the time when JY and BX reconciled through guesting at Dee's show.  :o

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2014, 12:17:11 pm »
ayoko na manood. nasasaktan na ako....

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2014, 03:02:36 pm »
Hahahaha. Sis tiggerlily, bakit ka naman nasasaktan?

LadyMai

  • Guest
Re: Jerry Yan
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2014, 08:31:02 pm »
^ Ako din. Masyadong masakit ang MG2 pero I must admit na mas mature yung characters nila doon plus the themes were clearly conveyed like friendship and love.

After 3 months, balik na daw sa showbiz si BX. I hope na mabigyan sila ng project ni JY. They have patched things up anyway. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close