We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis thru Portal mo ba nagawang mag-redeem? naka-log in ako right now pero wala ako makita function for redeemeing shares.
What you can also do sa emergency fund mo is to put it in an investment fund na the following day makukuha na. May mga ganung fund Lumalaki din siya pero not that big but bigger that just savings. Ang catch lang, wag mong ilagay lahat ng emergency fund mo dun, magtira ka ng percentage para sa emergency na kelangan mo. Gets ba?
Here's what happened naman to my PEMI application. I called them last 2/23, I was told nga na dapat in person ang submission if within Metro Manila but since ayoko ma-hassle, nagdahilan ako na I can't lol. I was told if I have to send via courier sa ebiz center daw. So I sent via lbc sa pasig ebiz center last 2/24 and they were supposed to receive last 2/26 pa. I got busy and were out of country last week so I called them yesterday to follow up. I guess mabait nakausap ko.. Hindi na niya pinilit ang personal appearance. And today, I received confirmation and details about the 3 accounts I opened. No more Skype or anything.. So Medyo inconsistent sila haha