We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nakakaloka, ang tagal tagal bumalik ng investment ko sa ALFM PESO BOND FUND INC. 15K lang naman pero till now, 14,700 pa lang siya. Iniisp ko kung kahit loss, I redeem ko na lang at iinvest sa Phil Equity kesa mag intay pa ako ng masyadong matagal.
How well does your fund perform per annum? Meron ba kayong mga figures? Di ko kasi sure if we should invest sa high risk but of course high growth rin or what...
Also, after having good cash flow, being debt-free and may emergency fund na, you have to establish insurance din, then next will be the investment na. Pwede din namang sabay sabay basta kaya
Sis anjcam, are you saying dapat unahin ko muna yung emergency fund before I start investing? I was thinking kasi if pwede sa low risk short-term ko ipunin yung emergency fund ko (kahit 3mos worth lang) in something like Easy Investment from BDO. I feel like I've wasted so much time already, I want to start making my meager funds grow na. If ipunin ko lang sa savings account yung emergency fund ko, parang I'm wasting the opportunity to earn more in investing that. Any comments on this? Nakaka overwhelm lang kasi.