Author Topic: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3  (Read 56820 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #420 on: August 18, 2015, 11:15:44 am »
A few days ago, I asked him to his favorite song lyrics na pwede naming gamitin sa engagement shoot props namin. Sabi nya, he doesn't have anything in mind so ako na daw bahala kung anong lyrics gusto ko.

Kagabi, while we were just lounging in bed, he excitedly told me:

"Heyy may naisip na kong lyrics. Gusto ko gamitin na to, OPM."

"Ano yun, isulat ko."

"Hmm, 'ikaw ang pag-ibig na hinintay'. "

"Aysows. Hihi"

<3

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #421 on: September 07, 2015, 12:14:33 pm »
Me: I love you!
Him: I love you more and our baby!

simang

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #422 on: September 07, 2015, 12:39:51 pm »
Last night we were browsing his old facebook photos.. there was this one photo of him and his female officemate from their Christmas party in 2012. I noticed that among the photos from the album, that particular one had the most number of likes and comments, so we opened the comments and read through them. The comments suggested na he was hitting on the female officemate and their other colleagues were teasing them having their first photo together.

I asked him:

Me: Ex mo?
Him: Hindi.
Me: Niligawan mo?
Him: Parang ganun.
Me: Eh bakit hindi naging kayo? Di ka nya type?
Him: Siguro di nya ako type.. Tsaka I stopped courting her after a while.
Me: Bakit ka tumigil?
Him: Kasi dumating ka na.

rachelbuena

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #423 on: September 10, 2015, 10:20:29 am »
"you take care of yourself honey, mahal na mahal ko kayo ni baby I'll see you pag uwi. Already missing you" kahit kakahiwalay lang namin nyan on my way to work and his work also. sweet fiance

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #424 on: September 11, 2015, 05:53:49 am »
" you should have been great as Mrs.Levett"
ang sabi ng ex ko...kilig pa more !

simang

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #425 on: September 22, 2015, 01:27:16 pm »
Him: Iniisip ko kung anong song maganda, theme song ng wedding
Me: Ano naisip mo?
Him: Gusto ko yung Ikaw, yung kay Yeng. *sings*
Me: (not a fan of the song, so I asked) Bakit yun?
Him: Eh ikaw ang hinintay ko eh
Me: Bakit mo ko hinintay?
Him: Eh ikaw ang gusto ko eh

Okay I'm sold, lol. I'll have that song on our playlist haha

petitedreamer

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #426 on: September 28, 2015, 10:25:25 am »
He said, "I love you beyond what I thought I'm merely capable of"   :)

akosicessa

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #427 on: October 02, 2015, 02:25:58 pm »
sana kaya ko ibigay ang buong mundo sayo para malaman mo kung gaano ka kahalaga sa buhay ko...mahal kita!

Text nya ngayong umaga..Parang gusto ko na tuloy sya sagutin... hahaha!

I used that line to my ex. Then eto reply niyaa.

"Hindi ko na kailangan yun. Umikot naman ang mundo ko sayo nun."

kinilig lang akooo. kahit na alam kong wala na. meron na kasi siyang ibaa. :'(

cheloucustodio

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2015, 04:47:06 pm »
"ood morning! Wait for me when I get back home. I love you so much"

simang

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2015, 12:30:53 pm »
Talking about our sexual history.

HIM: Buti na lang din it took a while before we actually did it.
ME: Bakit?
HIM: Kasi baka iniwan din kita if it was earlier
ME: Hmm, so bakit di mo ko iniwan?
HIM: Hmm, eh kasi nagpabebe ka eh *kisses me on the lips*

Idk exactly what he meant but he was cute hehe

-------

He was counting his total sexual partners

HIM: So.. the number ends there. Ikaw na ang last.
ME: Onga eh, wala ka na choice. Last na ko. Di ka ba kinakabahan?
HIM: Hindi. We have it great. And kaya nga ikaw ang papakasalan ko kasi gusto ko ikaw na lang.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #430 on: October 28, 2015, 03:19:29 am »
While taking photos sa phone niya kanina

Me: Uy I like this one! Ganda ng kuha ko dyan ;D
Him: Huh? Lagi ka naman maganda ah

:-* :-* :-*

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #431 on: October 28, 2015, 11:39:06 pm »
"It's good to hear your voice"
"I miss you more"
"Sino boss, your my boss"

Drax

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2015, 03:10:54 am »
"May sweldo na"    :D

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #433 on: October 29, 2015, 10:57:54 am »
Me: Busy ka pala tpos pm ka ng pm (sa messenger)
Him: I missed u kasi

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2015, 01:46:28 pm »
while playing criminal case sa phone:

husband: i'm finding that sound comforting.
me: why?
husband: because I know you're just beside me.

kileeeeg.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #435 on: October 30, 2015, 11:27:06 pm »
Hubby talking to our eldest :

Anak kung may lalaki lang sana kayo kapatid, sasabihin ko na "Hanap kayo ng mapapangasawa na katulad ng mommy nyo"

Awww so sweet.

simang

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2015, 11:56:00 am »
Two days ago

Him: Happy birthday!!!! I don't have a rose, or any gift... just myself. I'm giving myself to you.

Moonbeam17

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2015, 07:31:17 am »
I love you

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2015, 08:50:13 pm »
Hubby : Pasexy ka ng pasexy baby!!

Wow paid off for my starvation diet!

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What kilig words did you receive today? Thread 3
« Reply #439 on: November 08, 2015, 12:45:55 pm »
laway ka ba?....

...... bakit?


amoy panis ka eh...  ;) *asar*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close