We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^^ I find her very pretty naman Sis Miyam210.I remember, first time I saw her was dito sa San Francisco, pinopromo nila yung Pinoy TV. Matagal na yun, we dont know her and Mark Herras pa nga and they look so ordinary looking, parang hindi artistahin. Pero ngayon ang ganda ganda na nya. Whoever her doctor is eh really did a good job on enhancing her facial features. And kung kailan sya nagkaanak eh gumanda lalo katawan nya, Im sure salamat Doc din yun. She just need better projects para lalong gumanda career nya at better choice of boyfriends.