watch now

Author Topic: Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3  (Read 45631 times)

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2017, 12:17:56 pm »
That God gave me another day to spend with my family, friends and chance to fulfill God's will.

lonely_dad

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2017, 01:26:41 pm »
na hindi pa rin ako inaatake sa puso sa kunsumisyon  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2017, 04:50:25 pm »
^haha grabe lonely_dad parang masyado ata literal yang pseudo name mo dito, parang lahat ng posts mo unhappy ka and may hugot regarding your family/life sorry napansin ko lang. I hope maayos na yan. Life is too short to be anything but happy, ika nga.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2017, 05:19:52 pm »
Thankful sa work ko online. Kailangan magsipag pa ko, a few weeks na lang natitira sakin bago ako mag self-imposed ML hehe

lonely_dad

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:51 am »
@Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

if you only knew *insert facepalm pic here*

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2017, 01:21:04 pm »
thankful sa ultimo kaliit liitang bagay. mabuti man o masama na nangyari ipinag papasalamat ko.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2017, 03:38:39 pm »
lonely_dad enjoy enjoy ka din minsan.  ;)

Thankful na kalmado na naman lahat. Maayos na naman pakiramdam ko. All is well in the world. At Thursday na! Yahoo!  :)

layladesilva

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2017, 11:03:10 am »
breastmilk supply
happy baby
cool weather

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2017, 04:56:41 am »
I am thankful for the quiet confidence I had today after reading and researching how to overcome difficult coworkers. I decided to stay in my job and not resign because of my emotions. I thankful today for the salary and that I had time to count my blessings to stay in my job. Thank you thank you thank you.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2017, 05:13:03 pm »
^i am happy for you too hedonista.

for today, i am happy for:

1.the extra free day that i had for my family.

2. my family's good health

3. that the terrorist problem in Marawi has ended.

4. my good health, which allows me to work for my family.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2017, 06:12:18 pm »
I am thankful that I have my husband, I can't imagine life without him. I am thankful for me and my loved ones safety, security, good health and happiness. I am thankful that we are living a simple yet comfortable life. I am thankful that though life is tough I am free of worries as of this moment, and I have the ability now to shrug off any unpleasant thoughts and circumstances and not dwell on the worries, pain, sorrow or anger. I am thankful that I am at liberty to do whatever I want, whenever I want to and that I know that my husband/family/friends will always be there to support and love me no matter what. :D

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #191 on: October 31, 2017, 10:15:45 am »
I am thankful because I was able to lend a virtual hand to the pet sanctuary.

I am thankful because of the support.


three8one

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #192 on: October 31, 2017, 01:59:09 pm »
Thankful sa parating na long weekend.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2017, 04:38:53 am »
I am thankful under all circumstances.
I am thankful for the bullies in the office who likes backstabbing and spreading rumors because I learn how to deal and adjust my focus and not give them energy and just pray for them and whatever they carry and going thru.
I am the better person.

I am thankful for all the sisses and bros here in GT because since 2007, GT has always been my refuge and confidante and confident booster. :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2017, 05:25:07 am »
I am thankful that I survived the ice skating rink that is the highway going to my BIL's house. I still had my summer tires on last night so I didn't have enough grip on icy road.

chiccn714

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2017, 08:12:51 pm »
I got fired from my job yesterday, today I got 3 job interview invitation. Forever thankful dahil hinding-hindi Mo po ako pinapabayaan.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #196 on: November 06, 2017, 06:28:15 pm »
Thankful ako kasi may remaining units pang magkatabi for our future home. Nakapagpareserve na rin kami :) Gusto ko yung area dahil malapit pa rin sa school ng kids ko and walking distance sa house ng parents ko (where we currently live). Sure nang makakabukod kami in a few more years. Plus, hindi na talaga ako aalis ng Pasig hehe.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #197 on: November 08, 2017, 06:01:50 pm »
thankful wala akong utang.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2017, 06:12:10 pm »
Thankful that I have job/career at stable ang income at companies namin mag-asawa for now.

Kaliwat kanan nawawalan ng trabaho dito. Kaliwat kanan din naghahanap ng trabaho.

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #199 on: November 09, 2017, 09:11:45 am »
thank you kasi ang sarap ng tulog ng mag ama ko kanina, i was able to cook and eat breakfast peacefully 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close