Author Topic: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)  (Read 14410 times)

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2015, 12:28:02 pm »
Yung amin Myio Okamoto for Photos and Vidlens for video, 60k w/out OOT fee :)

femmenagerie

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 11:34:30 am »
Hello, question about Magayon Media... Have you noticed that their website is down? They gave me a link to their rates, but when I followed the link eh hindi naman gumagana website nila. I find it a bit odd lang na they can't maintain their domain.

Any ideas about their packages? May mga nabasa kasi ako na good reviews about their work.

Thanks!

moana

  • Guest

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2015, 04:07:04 pm »
Last I checked, H&M Photo-Cinema's basic package costs 45k. I don't nga lang if they still have the same rates :)

2 photographers
Unlimited shots
DVD copy of all images in high-res
40 pages 8x10 magazine album
2 videographers
Full HD (1920x180p)
Full video documentation
Raw footages

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2015, 07:38:22 pm »
^^Hi sis femmenagerie, you can also check out my wedding's p/v team. They also have 60k and below packages. I got married last May and I already have my albums and final videos. I'm really impressed in their album, know what? I really followed my "this is feeling" when booking them and availed their album even if I haven't seen it yet, even in pictures. And they never fail me. Madali din ang communication. Pag may tanong ka at medyo mahaba ang sagot nila, they will call you to explain further their answers. Lagi rin on ang FB nila. Sorry sis, I still have the rates they've given me. PM ko sa'yo?  :)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2015, 08:21:30 pm »
Hi mga sis! For those how are still scouting for their P/V team, try to check on our booked P/V team. We'll be having a customized package since budget wedding kami in Q4 of 2016. We've got ours at below 40K. Service only. They will cover the full wedding event with SDE, pre-nup with AVP and Love Story Video. =)

You can see their works thru their FB page here:
Their website is currently under updates.

https://www.facebook.com/Photographs-by-Serg-Cruzem-279617748733955/timeline/

Happy preps mga sis! ♥

PrimroseDK

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 02:45:49 pm »
Hello! Are you still considering PRIMATOGRAPIYA? They have a promo this year. :)

Check it out.
https://www.facebook.com/PrimatograpiyaStudios/

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2016, 05:41:42 am »
Hi girls! You may want to inquire with our p/v supplier during our wedding last sunday. We got DLPro photography & video with 2 photographers and 2 videographers with prenup and SDE. Plus our choice of 2 from photobooth, live feed set up, photo gallery, screen and projector or save the date video. We chose photobooth and screen and projector. All in for only 44k and we highly recommend them ;)

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2016, 01:12:38 am »
Sis! Check sidedish project. 😊 They have an affordable rates with a very good quality of service. Based on our prenup, i will rate them 11/10 because they exceeds our expectations. 😊

Heres our prenup
www.sidedishproject.com/eugenediannaprewedding

Or if it will not work, check their website. Ours is yung eugene and dianna. Just haggle lang sis. They have considerations naman. My contact person is mhellan narciso. Just tell him na the recommendation came from me. He knows me. 😊

Our wedding will be on may 7 na sis. And im excited about it! Happy preps!

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Photo/Video below 60k (Part 4)
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2016, 04:26:31 am »
Hi Sis. Booked him as our PV last T&M fair. We got good deal (service only), ok yung portfolio niya and ok naman kausap.

Asking around din for feedback since I came across the negative reviews as well.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close