We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
communication is important. wag natin babyhin ang suppliers natin na parang big favor for us na tanggapin tayo as one of their clients. in the case of MC's, make sure lang tayo na very specific sa gusto nating vibe ng wedding. if may ayaw tayong marinig or makita (eg, no dirty jokes please or no party games, etc) let's tell them. para di tayo nagugulat na lang.
Hi Girls,Does anyone knows the rate of mallory and her contact info? Im looking for wedding host malapit na kase ang wedding namin March 22.
^sis jheajenDarlene Tan-Salazar madalas sa tagaytay but there will be an oot fee na then. Joy catubig I heard is a lively host. Missy litao, mallory ferrer cosio yan mga nababasa ko usually. As for me, we chose dts because of the type of program we are trying to achieve..
Thanks sis!! She was ok when I saw her at a wedding and debut. But anyways, fiance just reminded me that his good friend who is a prime time news anchor can emcee for us! He just has to ask daw. I'm so happy because its another expense down!
Sometimes I hate being such an eager beaver. We booked our host last year. Now, I'm thinking of replacing our host. I'm blaming this forum for that (hahaha). I got intrigued about this particular host whose name is almost always mentioned here so I checked her out, followed her, read her tips and saw one video. Nakakainis every time I get excited about something. Hahaha. I haven't cancelled on any of our suppliers so I kind of feel bad on canceling because she has not done anything to deserve that. We haven't met her naman actually (silly eager beaver me, I know!) pero she was the host in my cousin's wedding and she was okay naman and kasama yun sa OTD package that we got. Dapat talaga when you have booked a supplier bawal nang tumingin ng iba! Hahaha!
Sis caleeiceI got intrigued!
is it okay to ask a host if we can watch them during a hosting gig? hindi ba siya offensive or parang wedding crasher ang dating? :p