watch now

Author Topic: Singapore (Thread 24)  (Read 53883 times)

mhin

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #560 on: October 29, 2014, 12:23:30 pm »
hi sis blackshirt13, thanks for the reply...pero whatif gusto namin magboardwalk lang...no need for SGD4/pax di po ba?

mizzybebz

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #561 on: October 29, 2014, 08:17:58 pm »
Hi po. I'll be in SG for 24 hours lang. HAHA. Plan ko sana bumili G-Shock sa Bencoolen cause I heard mura daw dun? Authentic po kaya mga G-shock dun? Saka pano po ako punta from Changi airport?

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #562 on: October 31, 2014, 12:25:27 am »
^^ I think so sis, pero di ko sure. Sorry na. :P

rocky

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #563 on: October 31, 2014, 10:36:50 am »

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #564 on: November 01, 2014, 09:04:32 pm »
rainy season na ba ang November sa SG sis?

vain_mom

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #565 on: November 02, 2014, 08:46:35 am »
Pag BER months po maulan na sa SG.

mhin

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #566 on: November 03, 2014, 05:49:56 am »
sis, need ba namin magdala na ng jacket...this week na kasi travel namin to singapore. TIA

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #567 on: November 03, 2014, 12:02:16 pm »
sis Vain_mom kahit december maulan?

rocky

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #568 on: November 03, 2014, 02:37:44 pm »
^yes sis maulan, 2nd time ko sa SG don ako nagpasko & buti na lang hindi yon ang first-time ko kasi panay ang ulan. yong mga usual na pinupuntahan ko na kayang lakarin eh nagtataxi tuloy ako kasi wala akong payong. haha! at ang lungkot ng pasko don, ordinaryong araw lang :-\

vain_mom

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #569 on: November 03, 2014, 08:27:20 pm »
Dala lang kayo payong mga sis, simpleng cardigans or jackets. Pag mainit, mainit din kasi pero di naman sing init tulad sa pinas.

This time around ng ber, hindi ganun madalas ang ulan unlike last year.

SOFIEMAE

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #570 on: November 04, 2014, 10:50:35 am »
ako twice na sa universal studio same experience (jan & nov) pag hapon naulan buti nalang lagi kaming may dalang ponchos yung tig Php20 lang para pagtapos ng ulan tapon nalang :) tapos biglang iinit...

jieunae

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #571 on: November 04, 2014, 11:34:50 am »
yup ganon nga weather dito sa sg.biglang buhos ng malakas then mamaya sobrang init na.umulan or umaraw pang summer palagi ang getup ko kasi mainit dito lalo pag gagala ka lang sa labas.wag kalimutan magdala ng payong!sa loob ng mga malls medyo malamig kaya may scarf ako palagi.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #572 on: November 07, 2014, 12:56:54 am »
just got back from our holiday. stayed at mbs for 4 days and 3 nights. I really love this hotel. We had our breakfast every morning at the club on the 57th floor where the infinity pool is. Our room, which is on the 40th floor, has an amazing view of the city. i shopped at mbs the shoppes, and at gateway, h&m, takashimaya and paragon in orchard, raffles city, bugis junction, and at simlim square for gadgets. Had finally tasted the popular xiao long bao at din tai fung in mbs. hubby and I bought ez link cards for convenience at the mrt. On halloween eve, we enjoyed the universal studios' 'Halloween horror nights featuring demoncracy". I really am thankful for the pinoys we encountered everywhere. They are so warm and helpful. The waiter and his supervisor at TWG in takashimaya even gave me a complimentary slice of cake and an umbrella for use in case of downpour.

Crystalpenelope

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #573 on: November 07, 2014, 08:22:30 am »
^sis, how much is the room rate for 2 persons at MBS hotel?  I'm still looking for accommodations in SG.   Next month na kasi ang flight ko…

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #574 on: November 07, 2014, 08:58:41 am »
^ we got the premier club room at a promo of around 670sgd++ a night. and it's at tower 3. you may check their website sis.

rocky

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #575 on: November 07, 2014, 09:09:18 am »
^^sis Crystalpenelope, try mo novotel clarke quay maganda location, malapit sa MRT ;)

ksv

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #576 on: November 08, 2014, 09:59:26 am »
I'm trying to plan a Singapore vacay for my family this summer. Target ko sana is March 23-29. Kaso as I read blogs and other sites, sabi either hazy or rainy daw during this period. Is that true? I will be with3 kids kasi and 1 has asthma. Ages are 9yo, 5yo and 1yo.

rianne_00

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #577 on: November 08, 2014, 01:27:59 pm »
Mga sis ask ko lang if makalusot kaya sa immigration pa sg ang 27 year old na pamangkin ko (jobless and male siya with invitation letter from isa kong kapatid na been working in sg for two years.

ksv

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #578 on: November 09, 2014, 08:04:00 pm »
The more I read about laces I can bring my kids, the longer I want to stay in SG! Dati 5 days, now I want 7 days. Hahaha! Problem lang is hotels that will fit the 5 of us can be pretty pricey. If I can find a hotel na around 8500 lang per night eh I can maybe stretch out stay to 7 days. Crossing my fingers, toes and pati na eyes :-)

travelchic

  • Guest
Re: Singapore (Thread 24)
« Reply #579 on: November 09, 2014, 08:56:15 pm »
I'm going back to SG next year. Since i've already been there, i have no plans of visiting the "usual" tourist spots like USJ, Sentosa, Night Safari, etc.

Any ideas for interesting off-the-wall places i could check out? I suppose the sisses here who are based in SG have inside information you can share? I'm game for anything.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close