watch now

Author Topic: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village  (Read 1849 times)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:51:06 pm »
I've been reading about a number of new restos/coffee shops opening in Salcedo Village, but am not that familiar with Makati.  Any recos?  Yung sana pwedeng leisurely dinner with family and/or friends.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:55:10 am »
I wanna try Toby's Estate.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 02:19:19 pm »
I drove by for 2 weekends and it was always full.  I wanna try it, too. Although meron din daw sa Century City mall.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 08:14:06 pm »
^ the one in Century City is small. coffee and some pastries lang i think :)

We tried Gino's Brick Oven Pizza. Ok lang! The burrata was good though. :D

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 10:18:57 pm »
Nag gino's rin kami d ako masyadong happy sa pasta (pati katabi table ko kasi d maipinta mukha sa carbonara nya), ok lang ang pizza at walang lasa ang dalandan juice.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 01:39:21 pm »
Here's a guide on restaurants around Salcedo area. I came across this blog when I would look for new resto to try for team lunch outs.

http://www.clickthecity.com/food-drink/a/17828/the-hungry-guide-salcedo-village-makati-food-and-restaurant-map

The list is from last year so yun ibang nasa list is closed na yata. My personal fave is Relish at Ponte :) The place gets pack during lunch time though so better make reservation.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:44:06 pm by ava_garde »

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 02:36:26 pm »
@ava_garde -  thanks, sis! 

So yung pizza sa Gino's di ganun kabongga as I've been reading on a number of popular food blogs?

JK23

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 09:23:29 pm »
Been wanting to try Toby's Estate but haven't made time for it yet.
Saw the branch at Century Mall and it's quite small. I like the Salcedo branch better :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 09:50:59 pm »
^^ I haven't gone to Gino's in Salcedo Village as I always go to the Katipunan branch.  I love their pizza, especially the simple ones, four-cheese and Margherita. The Burrata Caprese salad is a must try.

honeyblue

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014, 12:10:03 am »
Tried Toby's Estate. Love the food especially the Sante. It's their french toast with dark chocolate, peanut butter and caramelized banana. So sinfully good. Wanna try their brownies next time. Parang dami kong nakitang umorder kasi nun. Also love the ambiance of the place. Feeling ko nasa NYC ako. Great place for brunch.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 08:18:23 am »
^I love French toast!  I'll try that, sounds really yummy.  Thanks for the tip!

paulfranc

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 08:31:51 pm »
o.a. sa pila etong ginos.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Food tripping location: Salcedo Village
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2014, 08:43:24 am »
nagsara na ata yung restaurant na nakainan ko dati ~ Le Bistro Vert sa Fraser Place. had a really yummy pumpkin soup - not a fan of soup pero ayun nagustuhan ko talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close