Author Topic: What makes you unique?  (Read 1570 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
What makes you unique?
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:30:03 am »
Girls, what would you say sets you apart or makes you unique from other girls?

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: What makes you unique?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:48:57 am »
siguro what I meant is "different" What sets you apart from most girls?

simang

  • Guest
Re: What makes you unique?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 04:50:57 pm »
I dont think i am unique, if i say im adventurous, funny, smart, etc etc im sure other girls would say they are too.

I guess that's what sets me apart, the fact that i dont think i'm different from everyone lol

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: What makes you unique?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 03:37:07 pm »
^Lol oo nga. Finish or not finish pass your paper. Zero tayo lahat mga sis. Haha!  ;D

Seriously, I think the one who chose to be with us can answer this question. Ang tanong yata dapat eh, what did you find unique in your current S.O.?

When I asked him why did he like me, sabi niya because I am down to earth (jologs in my term haha!) and funny (entertainer pala ang kailangan ano? Lol!)

He is unique naman kasi hindi siya natutulog after the deed. Yung iba kasi plakda after. Lol! Eh samantalang he is so fond of foreplay pa. Ang swerte swerte ko ano? Haha! Parang may mali sa post ko.  8)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: What makes you unique?
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 08:19:01 pm »
m2m  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close