watch now

Author Topic: Swim Diapers  (Read 4181 times)

RAC

  • Guest
Swim Diapers
« on: March 17, 2014, 03:08:18 pm »
Hi Mommies! Are swim diapers really necessary? Or pwede na bang cloth diaper na lang ang ipasuot ko kay baby? I'm excited for my baby's first swimming experience.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 04:55:26 pm »
Hi sis, I use them when my baby goes swimming or even when we have our bath tub bonding at home. I bought different sizes (not the disposable ones) from 6 mos onwards. It is supposed to keep  poop inside in case may accident. Then again, i thought if very loose ang stool ni baby eh Di may leak din yun haha. We never had any accident pa naman (both in public and at home).

Nakakahiya lang din Kasi if you are in a public pool tapos nagka accident si baby. I wouldn't say it's necessary lalo na if may pattern naman si baby pag nag poop and u know when it's going to happen. Personally though, I'm more at peace using it  :)

RAC

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 05:33:58 pm »
may i know what brand you bought and how much? Next9 lang kasi ang nakikita ko online. it's 500 each. baka you know a cheaper brand that serves the same purpose.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 06:54:32 pm »
We used Huggies lil swimmers for my daughter when she was still a baby.

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:22:48 pm »
^ same here. 2x lang naman namin magamit na susukat sa kanya so I chose disposable. I bought mine at Waltermart last week.

RAC

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 08:33:42 pm »
oh, merong disposable pala. thanks. i'll look for that next time i go to the grocery.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 08:53:21 pm »
^You won't usually see swim diapers at grocery stores like SM Supermarket. Even sa S&R wala. You can try Rustan's though a few years back I had to get mine from an online seller.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 12:04:21 am »
Sis RAC, I bought mine from amazon.  Brand is I play swim diaper.  Same brand is also available in rustans.  Its about $10 with tax from amazon.  Mothercare also has swim diapers. I can't remember lang how much.

I agree with other mommies though, if u won't be going out to swim that often, better buy disposables na lang.

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 04:22:08 am »
i dont usually see it nga sa grocery even at landmark so when i saw one at waltermart munoz binili ko na. :)

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 03:50:48 pm »
Where to buy swim diaper?

Before may nakikita ako sa s&r now wala na. I've been to Trinoma, SM North amd Robinsons Magnolia already. Need ng daughter ko sa swim class nya. Yung available sa Bert Lozada for 2 yrs old lang. Expensive naman yung disposable nila na 150 each.

ebbah

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 04:00:37 pm »
try nyo mga mommies sa youji and me. next 9 ang tatak. 499 pesos. adjustable pa. meron din sa mothercare sa trinoma ranging from 699-799.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 05:01:58 pm »
I got mine from S&R, huggies brand.

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: Swim Diapers
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 01:39:58 am »
I forgot the brand pero may nabili ako noon sa rustans na mas gusto ng Coach kasi kahit magpoops hindi tatagos. Though hindi pa naman nangyayari na nagpoops si baby on pool.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close