watch now

Author Topic: Say Anything You Want  (Read 33480 times)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2014, 08:33:27 am »
and i too wonder who's the ugliest guytalker here... :P

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2014, 09:06:01 am »
sometimes all it takes is just a simple affirmation... hindi mo pa magawa.. haist...  :(

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2014, 12:13:18 pm »
Too much going on. I might need to cancel Saigon. :(

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2014, 01:45:01 am »
Must stop crying over a book with writing I don't even like.

faye-tee

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #364 on: September 29, 2014, 03:23:55 am »
Looking for travel buddies, planning to visit vigan on dec (;

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #365 on: September 29, 2014, 05:42:31 am »
uggghhhhh... feelingero siya feelingro talaga. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #366 on: September 29, 2014, 12:49:47 pm »
to myself:
mahirap pero kelangan mong kayanin na mag-isa
kelangan bumalik na ang pagmamahal mo sa sarili mo
ibalik mo respeto mo sa sarili mo

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #367 on: September 29, 2014, 05:27:26 pm »
dear friend, bahala na syo si Lord... mabait at magaling ka lang talaga kung may kailangan ka... paano ba kita tanggalin sa buhay ko.. nakakapagod at nakakasawa na rin eh..

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #368 on: September 30, 2014, 02:03:05 am »
Pcmc and devped you just wait for me! <3

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #369 on: October 01, 2014, 11:32:46 pm »
I dont know what to feel. I'm so confused right now. I feel so empty. And while we were kissing its like there is no feeling anymore. I really wanted you to sleep beside me. Even if i insisted that you should go home and do your things. Things that happened to us kept on running in my mind. I wanted you to make me feel secured and all i need i reassurance. I thought that tonight you'll get some more time with me. I thought that you really wanted to spend time with me. I cant even tell you that i wanted you to stay with me tonight. Right now i need to stand on my own. I need to focus on new things. I need to make my mind clear. I need to start a day without worrying that i might lose you one day. I can feel that everything is still broken. I cant express my feelings now. I want feel so numb that even you make a mistake i wont care too much anymore. If things didnt work out between us. I hope that one day we will not feel empty or broken anymore. I hope one day we will just laugh at the things we did in the past.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #370 on: October 04, 2014, 04:38:34 pm »
i dont if i'm just greenminded pero bakit may iba akong interpretation sa a whole new world?  ::) :P ;D

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #371 on: October 06, 2014, 09:39:25 am »
Just had a hot spring experience with the company... Traumatizing because I was naked together with 15 other men... :o Hahaha

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #372 on: October 06, 2014, 11:14:49 pm »
bakit ganun? pag mahal mo, parang taken for granted ka lang  tapos kahit nasaktan ka na o nasasaktan na feeling nya mapapatawad agad sa mali niya, dahil ba alam nya over mahal ko sya?. pag di mo naman pinansin, hinayaan mo lang sabihin ako naman ang nagkulang, pina bayaan ko kaya naghanap ng iba, o nagbago sya. parang kahit anong gawin ko may mali pa rin.


hirap naman magmahal. nakakapagod na rin.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #373 on: October 07, 2014, 01:39:26 am »
Andaming krimen ngayon uuugh.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #374 on: October 07, 2014, 04:39:44 am »
Gusto ko magpa massage later and body scrub. Ang tagal ng oras :(

rics

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #375 on: October 07, 2014, 08:45:37 am »
na-consensya naman ako with your message.
sige na nga ok lang to borrow money basta dont foget topay us.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #376 on: October 07, 2014, 08:59:08 am »
ang daming emails!!!  :o

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #377 on: October 07, 2014, 02:46:01 pm »
sinusubok nanaman pagiging single mom ko, hay ang hirap! ::)

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #378 on: October 07, 2014, 10:05:13 pm »
hate this feeling, ayan na naman yung insecurities.

hate my age, my status, my body..

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want
« Reply #379 on: October 07, 2014, 10:48:03 pm »
You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close