watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)  (Read 93766 times)

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #580 on: July 04, 2015, 01:24:49 am »
Wala pa lang pump si ELDW, less points na...:( anyways lets see

I put a small amount in a tissue para mas hygienic ng konti instead of at the back of my hand. may konting sayang nga lang pa rin kasi naabsorb ni tissue.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #581 on: July 04, 2015, 02:14:52 am »
I've been using my current HG foundation which is Revlon Colorstay for a long time now. But I'm curious about ELDW. Where to purchase ELDW and price range? :)
Meron din ba may alam na pwede mag purchase online? Sa province kasi ako nag stay ngayon.

Bought mine sa rustan's, 2k+.

Wala pa lang pump si ELDW, less points na...:( anyways lets see

On a normal day, what i do is nilalagay ko the pad of my middle finger dun sa opening and then i'll shake it once or twice and whatever's foundation sticks on my finger, yun lang ginagamit ko for my whole face. Pag naman fuller coverage gusto ko, i put some sa mixing plate.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #582 on: July 04, 2015, 05:07:01 pm »
Wala pa lang pump si ELDW, less points na...:( anyways lets see

Ang ginawa ko before sa NARS Sheer Glow na walang pump, I purchased an airless pump bottle from Beabi and transferred some foundation in it. Or you can do the technique above ^ which I also do with another pump-less foundation.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #583 on: July 04, 2015, 11:12:21 pm »
Thank you guys for your suggestions.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #584 on: July 06, 2015, 10:50:50 am »
I use mac pump para sa eldw ko.. Sakto siya.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #585 on: July 06, 2015, 03:32:36 pm »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close