watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)  (Read 93832 times)

prinzesin

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #560 on: June 11, 2015, 07:26:49 pm »
I am now using the 3 steps of clinique first before putting on my make up because I do have sensitive skin. Then I am kinda Acidic too and Oily as well
1. Mac's Prep+Prime (optional for me)
2. Clinique's Age defense BB cream or Etude House CC cream (silky) Matte Finish
3. Mac's Foundation NC 25

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #561 on: June 13, 2015, 01:04:57 am »
Hi sissies, available ba yung RMK sa Pavilion in KL? Closed na pala yung sa KLCC. TIA! :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #562 on: June 13, 2015, 09:45:46 pm »
^ sis, ito 'yung nakalagay sa website ng RMK Global:

Parkson Pavilion | +60-3-21483119
ISETAN The Gardens | +60-3-22874931

http://www.rmkrmk.com/global/shop/#shop07

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #563 on: June 14, 2015, 06:56:39 pm »
^ Thanks sis! :)

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2015, 02:01:39 am »
Sis rae, it's skin savvy 60.

Natry ko na nga pala yung eldw kanina. Was out for around 6.5h and jogged/ran for about 2h so sobrang sweaty ko kanina. I didn't use any moisturizer prior to application and so far hindi naman ako nagmukhang dry. I didn't put any powder on top pero when I got home, wLang pinagbago with how I looked before leaving the house. Also, nagtake ako ng pictures wearing this using my ipad kasi sa front cam sobrang kita yung dark blemishes ko sa cheeks amd chin even when I'm wearing foundation,pero when I wore this hindi na kita, yet it looked natural. As in natural as how my skin looks like before putting on a foundie but without the blemishes. I'm liking it so far. I'll see how it will perform tomorrow sa office. ;D

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #565 on: June 15, 2015, 02:11:12 pm »
Anybody here familiar with the Clinique Even Better foundation shades in US? I need the equivalent shade of 63 Fresh Beige, which is one of the shades available here in Manila.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #566 on: June 15, 2015, 02:51:51 pm »
Max Factor CC cream can be considered as foundation din ba? Anyway, i so love the texture.. nahihirapan lang ako sa shade kasi bronze ang fit sa akin pero nangingitim dahil acidic ako, i tried medium, sobrang light naman sa akin at kahit magtagal light pa rin, i guess my other option is to combine the two  ::)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #567 on: June 29, 2015, 12:34:57 pm »
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is my HG. My shade is Sandy Beige (Medium 1) and it looks natural on my face. Very lightweight as in parang wala kang nilagay. It lasts a long time too because you don't need much as it easily blends well on the skin. My very oily and acne-prone skin loves it! It doesn't break me out. Sulit for P500. One tub lasts for 3 months on me. I can't live without this!  ;D

digitalbodega

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2015, 09:54:29 am »
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Intensity 1 is my HG medium coverage liquid foundie. Perfect for my skin tone and doesn't cake and looks so natural :) It is long wearing and doesn't clog pores as well

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2015, 01:52:22 pm »
Back to ELDW again after more than two months of hiatus coz I've been favoring my RMK gel. Medyo may konting oily substance lang na naghiwalay yata and natapon pagbukas ko ng bottle, but good as new na uli after shaking the bottle vigorously. :)

First day of using ELDW again, a colleague, who was looking at my face closely, said ang ganda ko naman daw. I guess it's because of the foundie haha. Also, I got reminded of its superb staying powers. Wore it to half a day of activities under the open sun in a farm, wore it outside, under the sweltering sun, wore it to all day during my little one's birthday party. All intact! :D

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2015, 04:58:48 pm »
My boyfriend naman kept looking at me while driving last Sunday. It's the first time I wore ELDW na nagmeet kami. Nagtataka siguro because wala yung blemishes?  ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #571 on: July 01, 2015, 12:53:46 am »
If I want sheer coverage using ELDW, I use my fingers. If I want naman fuller coverage, beauty blender gamit ko. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #572 on: July 01, 2015, 06:48:52 am »
masubukan nga yan ELDW.  ;D

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2015, 09:03:22 am »
I've always used my fingers too! Better that wasy daw coz the foundie gets warmed in our fingers, said their SA. I tried using a brush but I didn't like its finish and hassle siya.

My only problem with ELDW is ang lakas magtransfer. Madikit lang sa clothes ko, nagcocolor na. Hassle if I'm shopping and fitting clothes ::) I've posted it here before re transfer, but so weird, seemed like ako lang ang may problema sa transfer. And I'm on my third bottle in 2+ years na ha, hehe.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #574 on: July 02, 2015, 01:11:54 pm »
^problem ko din ang pagtransfer nya sis! always have been my biggest issue with ELDW. i don't know, siguro sa sobrang ganda ng finish nya and long lasting dedma na yung transfer. haha

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #575 on: July 02, 2015, 11:41:38 pm »
I've always been curious about ELDW! Kahit with primer and powder to set, may transfer talaga?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #576 on: July 03, 2015, 08:10:23 am »
Ako rin nacurious dyan kay Estee Lauder Double Wear...ganon ba talaga sya kaganda? hehe...ano nga ba ang solution para di matransfer...lalo na pag white top suot mo

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #577 on: July 03, 2015, 08:19:00 am »
Weird nga ano?  Kasi it's supposed to be transfer-resistant and ganun nga sa akin, it doesn't transfer at all.  Are you using loose powder on top of the foundation?  Baka yun ang cause ng transfer. 

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #578 on: July 03, 2015, 11:43:37 am »
Wala pa lang pump si ELDW, less points na...:( anyways lets see

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #579 on: July 03, 2015, 12:01:12 pm »
I've been using my current HG foundation which is Revlon Colorstay for a long time now. But I'm curious about ELDW. Where to purchase ELDW and price range? :)
Meron din ba may alam na pwede mag purchase online? Sa province kasi ako nag stay ngayon.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close