watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)  (Read 93885 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #540 on: June 02, 2015, 08:42:49 pm »
I tried ELDW for more than 12 hrs straight while I was in SG. Pinagpawisan, nabasa, nausukan and all pero believe me walang humulas kahit nagpunas punas na ko ng mukha haha

And still currently using ELDW dito sa atin. HG ko talaga siya, di na ko gumamit ng ibang foundations ever at palagi akong may backup dahil minsan naubusan ako ng foundation tapos walang shade ko sa kahit saang Rustan's, napilitan ako gumamit ng Chanel tapos ayun less than 4 hrs humuhulas na sa akin.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #541 on: June 02, 2015, 09:30:19 pm »
sis sugardrop thanks for the feedback on ELDW, I've been using REVLON Colorstay and I also have REVLON photoready na powder and I love it even though I got the wrong shade (darker kasi). If ELDW is a high end version of that, then super love ko na siya LOL excited to try it na.

^wow sis it really stayed kahit humid sa SG. Perfect! I'm going there by the end of this month, glad to know that I can use it there ...haist sana mag 15 na so I can try it na. wishful thinking! :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #542 on: June 02, 2015, 09:48:20 pm »
^To go to foundations ko talaga si ELDW sis especially out of the country na kelangan ko ng no-fuss, no retouch makeup.

Before ELDW, I tried several brands and I always have to bring a compact powder with me pang-rotouch. With ELDW blot ng tissue ok lang so wala na kong dalang makeup bag ever dahil di talaga humuhulas sa akin.

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #543 on: June 02, 2015, 10:30:12 pm »
naccurious na talaga ko sa ELDW. how much na ito today mga sis? hindi ko macheck yung rustan's beauty source eh.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #544 on: June 03, 2015, 12:48:40 am »
sis SIMANG how was ELDW for uour graduation today? feedback please.

I still love it :-) full makeup ako kanina, about 14 hrs ko syang suot. Was in an airconditioned room for mga 3-4 hrs the rest nasa labas na ko. No touch ups and i still look good pag uwi ko sa bahay kanina. Blush and bronzer parang hindi nagfade at all. Nag blot lang ng oil once kaninang dinner pero all good pa din. Hindi sya talaga for everyday use since it's between medium to full coverage. I use my fingers lang sa pg apply so sheerer sya than usual since wala naman akonh masyadong skin concerns.

All in all, it's still the best foundation for me when I want glam and full makeup. :) I have oily combo skin for reference.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #545 on: June 03, 2015, 11:01:54 am »
^^2,320

menthol

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #546 on: June 03, 2015, 11:18:11 am »
Hi ladies, what's your foundation when you're currently on tretinoin? flaky kase ang skin so it's a struggle to put on a foundation. Thanks!

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #547 on: June 03, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »
thanks sis simang. will definitely try ELDW pagdating nung pinabili ko. Excited na ko. :)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #548 on: June 03, 2015, 05:14:09 pm »
I'm not sure about the others but when the flaking was bad, I stopped using makeup altogether. Nung medyo okay na, I used mineral makeup para light lang.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #549 on: June 03, 2015, 05:21:36 pm »
thanks sis simang. will definitely try ELDW pagdating nung pinabili ko. Excited na ko. :)

you're welcome sis. i applied pala one layer lang.

used it again today, super sheer application lang since di ko naman kelangan ng makeup, didn't find it heavy or anything.. it's been 5 hrs now and it still look like the first time i applied it. hehe. i'm loving this one the more i use it, hehe. didn't set it with powder since mas gusto ko yung finish nya pag nag oil na ko ng konti.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #550 on: June 03, 2015, 05:32:32 pm »
Pwede ba yung ELDW sa sobrang oily face?

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #551 on: June 03, 2015, 07:52:42 pm »
thanks sis heatherette.. halos same pala ng clinique

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #552 on: June 03, 2015, 09:04:44 pm »
Hi ladies, what's your foundation when you're currently on tretinoin? flaky kase ang skin so it's a struggle to put on a foundation. Thanks!

I don't put makeup on when I have flakies, or a pimple that's drying up. However, if really necessary to put something on, I use my Tarte BB. doesn't accentuate the dry patches. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #553 on: June 03, 2015, 10:39:48 pm »
I mix my liquid foundation with my moisturizer to sheer it out so it won't accentuate the dry patches or flakes whenever I get those. Or sheer application lang ng powder. Sheer is the operative word.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #554 on: June 04, 2015, 07:31:49 pm »
Hi ladies, what's your foundation when you're currently on tretinoin? flaky kase ang skin so it's a struggle to put on a foundation. Thanks!
Kapag ganito, no makeup na ako. Kasi madalas manipis na din skin kapag nag-fflake, scary maglagay nang kahit ano, gagamitan ko pa nang makeup remover by the end of the day. Kaya usually I won't use complexion products talaga.

Pero when I need to put makeup on (like pupunta ako nang wedding), I use a cream foundation mixed with a little bit of oil. Then, I pat my skin with an oil control film kapag tapos na ako mag-apply. I haven't tried a lot of cream foundations but I did that trick with Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick and Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer.

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2015, 11:11:03 pm »
^ nung time na flaky skin ko and dry, I apply vmv without moisturizer. so far siya palang yung foundie na natry ko na hindi halata yung flakes at mas okay ng walang moisturizer.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #556 on: June 05, 2015, 07:57:15 am »
I'm super oily. I use Clinique Stay Matte Liquid Foundation in 08 Golden Neutral (I'm an NC25 sa MAC, 3.5 with Bobbi Brown) If I use it with the Stay Matte powder foundation, I can last up to 2-3 pm in the office without blotting. :) The finish also looks like skin!

Cons:
- The coverage is light-medium so if you have blemishes, you need a concealer.

- Also, di parin available sa Pinas! Argh! Pero if you buy it abroad, $27 lang siya so super sulit.

Neutral:
- No SPF

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2015, 04:36:18 am »
Has anyone tried the new Shu skinfit foundie?

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2015, 01:12:38 pm »
^ Which bobbi brown foundation? :)

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation :)


rae

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #559 on: June 11, 2015, 04:23:35 pm »
^ nung time na flaky skin ko and dry, I apply vmv without moisturizer. so far siya palang yung foundie na natry ko na hindi halata yung flakes at mas okay ng walang moisturizer.
Hi! Which VMV foundation? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close