We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i love Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Makeup, withstands heat, sweat and humidityoil-free, dermatologist-tested, fragrance-free. Good liquid foundie for special events
Diba they did the sale to rid of the stocks nung old line (aqua, if I'm not mistaken) ng foundation that was replaced by maifanshi?
^Meron pa din. Ang init lang kasi kaya siguro hindi keri yung ELDW.
^I no longer use ELDW pero I don't think sa hindi nya kaya yung init. Kasi heavy coverage sya so parang ang heavy nga talaga para sa skin tapos ang init pa. Baka hindi na maka-breathe ang skin pag ganun. I'm NC25 and I think Sand is just right. Kasi nung time na ginagamit ko sya, I was in between NC25-30 and it was a tad light for me back then but eventually blends out since acidic ako..