watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)  (Read 93905 times)

icegurl

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2015, 01:12:24 am »
^sige, i'll shake it properly tomorrow, nadisappoint kasi ako.

I read you also have oily skin, what setting powder gamit mo for ELDW? Do you also use primer? Thank you

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #481 on: April 06, 2015, 04:42:06 am »
revlon colorstay doesnt transfer once set, medyo hirap lang ako sa application kasi ang bilis matuyo nito kaya minsan uneven.

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #482 on: April 06, 2015, 08:38:48 am »
Anybody here tried BB/DD creams from Skinpotions, Eden's Paradise, or Mesha Organics? Looking for affordable organic make-up (aside from Human Nature) kasi :(

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #483 on: April 06, 2015, 09:08:44 am »
I just bought ELDW last weekend, pero bakit ganun, oily padin skin ko. Previously Revlon color stay gamit ko, so I was expecting more from ELDW.

I'm applying my usual routine of toner, sunblock.

Use a primer sis, and then setting powder. :)

My face is very oily. I put sunblock, moisturizer early in the morning tapos later on before applying makeup, I use primer (a bit of moisturizer again if needed). Tapos I set it with loose powder -- my recent discovery is MAC prep and prime loose powder, I swear by this!

My skin does not look totally matte throughout the day, since oily nga siya, but the grease is a lot more controlled. Malinis tingnan, hindi humuhulas. There's even a dewy glow instead of grease and oil. :)

Edit: I'm talking about when I'm using ELDW. :)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #484 on: April 06, 2015, 10:05:32 am »
MODIFIED FOR CORRECTION

ok yung DD cream ng SKIN LEISURE NOT skinpotions sa friend ko. ang puti ng face niya pero hindi white cast sa pictures. parang naglighten tapos nag even out yung color niya. Maganda ang dating sa pictures indoor. in person ok din tignan un face niya. haven't seen her photo outdoor or whith flash though.


« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:47:41 pm by ilovejdy »

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #485 on: April 06, 2015, 12:31:15 pm »
^
Saan ba nakakabili nang skin potions?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #486 on: April 06, 2015, 12:37:39 pm »
Personally i like the finish of ELDW better kapag hindi ko sya sinet ng powder (i normally use Ben Nye Banana powder for setting). Mas dewy ang look. Although admittedly mas long lasting sya kapag nakaset with ben nye.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #487 on: April 06, 2015, 01:33:14 pm »
I'm getting a lot of use out of the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect foundie at the moment because of its sheerness and super light feel as if I'm not wearing any foundie at all. Sa sobrang init ngayon, I can't imagine wearing a medium to full coverage foundie. Minsan I skip foundation even when going out, pressed powder lang and the rest of the makeup.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #488 on: April 06, 2015, 02:05:38 pm »
How much ang Chanel VA sa Rustan's? :D

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2015, 09:00:33 am »
^sige, i'll shake it properly tomorrow, nadisappoint kasi ako.

I read you also have oily skin, what setting powder gamit mo for ELDW? Do you also use primer? Thank you

3w loose powder sis. Primer ko usually yung trip ko lang gamitin na moisturizer.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #490 on: April 07, 2015, 03:09:10 pm »
^^2,850 ata 2-3 yrs ago

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #491 on: April 07, 2015, 08:10:15 pm »
^ Thanks sis. :)

LadySansa

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #492 on: April 10, 2015, 05:40:17 am »
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet is my go to foundation. I like Nars Sheer Glow and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua too.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2015, 03:50:57 pm »
Testing RMK Gel Creamy now to see if I'll like it better than my beloved Liquid. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #494 on: April 14, 2015, 04:44:37 pm »
^ Update us sis! That's on my next foundie to try list eh, HG ko naman si liquid. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #495 on: April 14, 2015, 05:17:31 pm »
^
Will do. Ako din, si liquid ang HG ko for special occasions kaya I want to know if Gel Creamy can replace it. :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #496 on: April 14, 2015, 06:38:10 pm »
I find myself reaching more for my RMK creamy gel than my other foundies these days. :) I'm oily skinned and with this terrible heat, this foundie's formula is just perfect ;)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #497 on: April 14, 2015, 07:21:40 pm »
What's RMK and HG mga sis? Sorry for the noob question.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #498 on: April 14, 2015, 07:28:21 pm »
^
RMK is a Japanese brand of cosmetics and HG is holy grail.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #499 on: April 14, 2015, 08:46:41 pm »
Thank you sis sugardrop :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close