watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)  (Read 94088 times)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #420 on: March 09, 2015, 08:08:02 am »
Ohh. Ok thanks sis rae..

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #421 on: March 11, 2015, 06:51:28 pm »
May naka-try na ba dito nung chanel perfection lumiere VELVET?

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #422 on: March 14, 2015, 06:31:23 pm »
^I've tried it sis. Uneven and patchy sya sa kin. But that's probably because I have combination oily/normal skin with dry patches here and there. I still prefer Perfection Lumiere. :D

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2015, 08:21:08 pm »
^thanks sis. OT na try mo na sis yung mga le blanc de chanel primer or yung chanel base lumiere?

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #424 on: March 16, 2015, 11:37:00 am »
Revlon Color Stay for Oily/Combo
Benefit Hello Flawless
L'Oreal True Match
Naturactor Cover Face  :)

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #425 on: March 16, 2015, 08:50:26 pm »
I am loving Estee Lauder Double Wear Light.

It really stays on the face all day and night. Wow.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2015, 09:11:02 pm »
for those who are using ELDW, makeup forever hd, ano finish niya matte or dewy finish? Ano mga popular dewy finish with medium to full coverage foundation ngayon


ELDW medyo dewy.

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #427 on: March 16, 2015, 10:06:57 pm »
sobrang gusto ko ng nars all day luminous weightless foundation. ang ganda ng reviews eh. kelan kaya magiging available sa nars dito?

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #428 on: March 16, 2015, 10:32:59 pm »
^ Available sa Make Up Pro. I got mine sa HK Nars kasi wala pa talaga dito.

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #429 on: March 18, 2015, 09:13:14 pm »
VMV is my HG now :)

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #430 on: March 18, 2015, 10:15:22 pm »
^how much VMV sis? thanks! meron ba for yellow undertone?

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #431 on: March 18, 2015, 11:14:47 pm »
sobrang gusto ko ng nars all day luminous weightless foundation. ang ganda ng reviews eh. kelan kaya magiging available sa nars dito?
Nag-tatransfer kaya yung bagng Nars foundie?

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #432 on: March 18, 2015, 11:58:39 pm »
check ko mamaya sis yung price. feeling ko pang yellow tone yung foundies nila. yun nga lang very limited yung color range nila. nasayang nga yung unang bili ko, sobrang dark pala sakin geez .. yung lightest nila which is N1 is hindi masyadong light, mas light pa yung Etude House kong nasa mid lang yung color, buti nalang nagmatch naman sakin since nagppowder pa ko on top.

ritsuko

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #433 on: March 19, 2015, 10:56:11 pm »
L'Oreal True Match Foundation for me  ;)

iamlili

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #434 on: March 24, 2015, 06:52:28 am »
ELDW user here. Eto talaga pinaka HG foundation ko. I use Light for everyday. Yung Regular ELDW for days when I feel like I need more coverage. Super oily skin ako so eto talaga need ko lalo na ngayon summer na. I also use Revlon ColorStay and NARS Sheer Glow.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #435 on: March 24, 2015, 08:20:05 am »
Nag cake ba ang ELDW? lalo na sa sides ng nose?

curlycarla

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2015, 02:34:48 pm »
I am currently using Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation in Nude. The foundation lasts all day, literally! I apply it on my face in the morning and it stays put until I take it off (before I go to bed, of course). I dab sweat off with a tissue without worrying about uneven patches (except for the nose area which sweats A LOT). I use Armani Face Fabric whenever I want to look extra natural and *presentable*. Coverage is good, nice and dewy, but it doesn't last. Face Fabric wears off in about 3 to 5 hours, depending on how hot / humid the weather is. Clinique's CC Cream is also a good choice especially when I go outdoors / exposed to sun. It has a high SPF rate (30 SPF) and produces a dewy effect without looking overdone. But like the Armani Face Fabric, it fades easily too. When I use it in the morning, I have to reapply it in the late afternoon if I don't want to look like a patchy mess.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:37:15 pm by curlycarla »

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #437 on: March 25, 2015, 03:46:38 pm »
gusto ko i-try yung ELDW since ubos na yung lunasol and paubos na yung urban decay naked skin foundie ko. i have acidic skin so minsan nag ooxidize sakin yung liquid foundie. any recommendations sis on long wearing foundation that has medium coverage na won't turn orange on my skin?  :-\

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #438 on: March 26, 2015, 12:25:08 am »
Nag-tatransfer kaya yung bagng Nars foundie?

You mean, if it moves from your face? No naman. It stays where I pat it on. And I don't set with powder. I just do a sweep with a clean brush after I do all my face.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #439 on: March 26, 2015, 02:43:33 am »
mga sis, pwede ba po magparecommend? any of the 3 brands: MAC, Bobbi brown, Nars lang..

foundation na pang daytime, outdoor, hot and humid environment.. :) sheer to medium coverage but if buildable ok lang rin.. basta maganda in person, naturally flawless tingnan.. :) skintype is normal to dry.. but no moisturizer needed and no dry patches. No heavy full coverage needed rin. (may outdoor event kami sa may beach grr foundies ko lahat is pang.cold environment, pangpicture at pang.gabi & makeover zz)


eyeing on Nars but Im not sure yet :)

thanks mga sis :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close