watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)  (Read 94251 times)

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #400 on: February 24, 2015, 07:22:41 pm »
for those who are using ELDW, makeup forever hd, ano finish niya matte or dewy finish? Ano mga popular dewy finish with medium to full coverage foundation ngayon

hi sis! both ELDW and MUFE HD are matte on my skin, especially when used with a mattifying primer like EL Matte Perfecting Primer or MUFE All Mat primer. If you're looking for a MUFE foundation with a dewy finish, I guess your best bet would be MUFE Liquid Lift foundation. I love the dewy finish of Liquid Lift, but I can always lessen its luminosity by applying more powder if I want a more satin matte finish.

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #401 on: February 24, 2015, 08:31:46 pm »
Clinique Even Better - dewy finish. Just pat on loose powder to matte.
Tagal din nito maubos, matipid :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2015, 12:20:06 pm »
I just returned from Tokyo yesterday. I bought RMK gel creamy foundation! :D Waaahh grabe sobrang naexcite talga ako when I saw RMK in the mall, talagang hahanapin ko siya and hindi ako uuwi na hindi ko siya dala. Hihi. So excited to wear this! :) MY HG right now is ELDW. Sana super okay din ito. :)

I debated on the liquid foundie vs the gel cream, but bought the latter na lang. Sana kasundo ng oily skin ko. :) OT, I also bought some kind of a multi-purpose moisturizer, from the Skintuner line. Pagkauwi ko turns out I got the one recommended for dry skin instead of my oily skin. Ang hirap kasi kausap yung mga SA na hindi marunong mag English hehe.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2015, 06:19:44 pm »
^Sis please let us know how the RMK foundie is =) I was going to buy also in my last trip to Japan, but madami pa kasi my foundation stash.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2015, 09:02:33 pm »
I just returned from Tokyo yesterday. I bought RMK gel creamy foundation! :D Waaahh grabe sobrang naexcite talga ako when I saw RMK in the mall, talagang hahanapin ko siya and hindi ako uuwi na hindi ko siya dala. Hihi. So excited to wear this! :) MY HG right now is ELDW. Sana super okay din ito. :)

I debated on the liquid foundie vs the gel cream, but bought the latter na lang. Sana kasundo ng oily skin ko. :) OT, I also bought some kind of a multi-purpose moisturizer, from the Skintuner line. Pagkauwi ko turns out I got the one recommended for dry skin instead of my oily skin. Ang hirap kasi kausap yung mga SA na hindi marunong mag English hehe.

How much is it in Japan sis? Meron ba siya sa Narita airport?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #405 on: February 27, 2015, 05:54:38 am »
Any reviews po para sa NARS All Day Luminous Foundation?

alicerose

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #406 on: March 02, 2015, 04:36:16 pm »
I've been using Max Factor FaceFinity Liquid foundation (the one with concealer, primer and sunscreen SPF 20) for 3 years already. Medium coverage, it will hide some acne scars but better to still use it with concealer.  ;) It lasts around 7-8 hours and my face is sooooper oily (also tamad ako mag touch up heh)

Can't say it's my HG because the only other foundations I've tried are Maybelline (too oily for me) and Human Heart Nature (I broke out BIG TIME), but I haven't found reason to try another liquid foundation yet (my wallet loves the fact that it's just under 1k haha).  Sa ngayon, pweds na din.

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #407 on: March 02, 2015, 07:09:06 pm »
Mary Kay liquid foundation, no pigmenting, no breakouts. Pansin ko lang, ang ganda tingnan sa picture.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #408 on: March 02, 2015, 08:46:18 pm »
How much Shu Uemura Light Bulb dito satin? And what shade to get for nc25 skin?

I shouldn't be thinking of buying new foundies pero na oOC ako. ;D

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #409 on: March 03, 2015, 12:23:44 am »
Hi mga sis, need ko ng foundie advice, wala na kasing Vichy Dermablend si DTC, meron pa ba kayong alam na ok na foundie, na pwede sa Oily and acne prone skin? Medium to heavy coverage
TIA :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2015, 11:26:34 am »
Parang gusto ko sana ng NARS All Day Liquid Foundie pero wala pa akong makitang reviews dito, chanel perfection lumiere liquid foundation muna pinabili ko, summer na kasi, hindi kaya ng chanel vitalumiere ang sobrang init.
Ewan ko ba mga sis pag hindi ako nag foundation eh lalong oily yug face ko, siguro sanay ng naka foundation. Though yung foundation naman na ginagamit ko ay hindi plakado sa face, natural look lang. :-)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2015, 01:41:06 pm »
been raiding the drugstore and i see why there's a rave about revlon colorstay, ok sya sakin for now since di pa ko nakakapunta sa mall. i've always been chanel vitalumiere aqua fan, HG ko but then its nice to see other alternative. sa mga may HG sa GA luminous silk, is it ok for combination skin? i wanna try it so bad. once i go to the mall papa match talaga ko sa sephora.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #412 on: March 04, 2015, 03:47:15 pm »
Sis runbarbierun, JPY 5400 yung bili ko sa RMK gel creamy foundation. Roughly 2000 pesos din?

Sis Chili1113, okay naman RMK sa akin. The texture, I'd say comparable siya sa Chanel VA na shinake nang bongga. Can be easily spread. Light coverage; well, at least significantly lighter than ELDW. :) Hinahanap ko pa yung super wow factor, but then again my hopes were too high hehe. It's good enough for day use or for those times I don't want to look too made up with my ELDW. Makes my skin look good naman. :) I've only used it for a few times. Sa ngayon mas love ko pa rin ELDW, pero magkaiba sila eh hehe.

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #413 on: March 04, 2015, 10:49:40 pm »
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (wow ang haba lang talaga!) is the BOMB! It has replaced Chanel VA as my HG. Flawless ang face ko but it doesn't feel heavy at all. And super touchable ng skin. Also unlike Sheer Glow, it sets faster so kita agad ano effect. Sheer Glow kasi for me takes about 30 mins to fully set, so iba pa when I leave the house.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #414 on: March 05, 2015, 03:32:31 pm »
^ano gamit mo sis na pang apply? Manghuhula ako ng shade ko kasi wala pa ata dito sa pinas. :-)

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #415 on: March 05, 2015, 09:56:13 pm »
^ I apply with my fingers. I tried it with a brush and it didn't melt well into my skin. You have to make sure you moisturize tho, at least sa dry areas. If you have dry patches, this foundation will highlight them.

I'm Santa Fe in Sheer Glow and that's what I got din sa All Day Luminous Weightless (ADLW). But ADLW is more pigmented so if you get a wrong match, mas mahirap sya i-blend out.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 11:35:52 pm by toocrazy »

rae

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2015, 04:28:15 am »
^ For Santa Fe, same shade ba sheer glow and ADL.

I have the all-day luminous powder and darker yung Stromboli ng powder compared sa sheer glow.

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #417 on: March 06, 2015, 11:55:54 pm »
^ Same naman sya sa'kin. Altho some people say na hindi exact. Admitedly tho if I have to nitpick, ADLW matches me better than Sheer Glow. With SG I have to wait for it to settle before it warms up to the color I want.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 11:38:11 pm by toocrazy »

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2015, 08:15:51 am »
Hi girls. How much is the MUFE HD foundation here in PH?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation (Thread 18)
« Reply #419 on: March 09, 2015, 05:20:33 am »
MUFE HD is 2800 here. Super overpriced.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close