We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Still RMK Liquid and Urban Decay Naked Skin for me. Love how both look natural and feel like second skin especially the latter. Pinipilit ko na ubusin yung first UD Naked Skin ko kasi a year and a couple of months old na sya. Tipid gamitin. I have a back up of both foundies na open ko lang pag naubos ko na yung first UD and another foundie. Eto lang yung mga makeup na bukod tanging may back up ako. Ayaw ko na mag-try and magpalit-palit since I found these two work best for me.ELDW and ELDW Light - nabibigatan ako pareho. Feeling ko my skin can't breathe. ELDW used to be my HG but I got hooked on sheer-light coverage foundations.
May new video si gossmakeupartist to add a tiny drop of oil to any cream or liquid foundation super nice daw effect. will try tomorrow hahaha!
Alin ang ginagamit mo sis yung eldw lang or yung eldw light?
any kind of oil?
I did the oil + foundation trick with kevyn aucoin sensual skin enhancer and it worked great!I used a facial oil that I haven't been using: andalou naturals omega glow.
sis, what is your skin type?