We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How true is it na ELDW does not photograph well?
I've never experienced the white/ gray or the mumu-looking cast with ELDW, kahit kapag may flash. On the contrary, I would say I look rather good wearing ELDW on photographs, laging glowing skin effect.
^Hi sis! Is it nice? Nakita ko kasi yan gamit nung college friend ko, naka 3 na daw sya nun, pero maganda na kasi skin nya talaga so hindi ko masabi kung talagang okay sa iba
^Thanks sis! Naghanap din ako reviews online kaya lang 50-50 eh. Try ko na lang din sa store
^ Romzs! Yung shades ba nya kapareho nung standard? Or parang yung Tinted Moisturizer?
Pag may "event" my love is nars sheer glow.