watch now

Author Topic: A Question to Filipinos about rhinoplasty  (Read 1720 times)

lisapizza

  • Guest
A Question to Filipinos about rhinoplasty
« on: March 10, 2014, 07:36:23 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm not Filipino, but I am of Southeast asian descent and want to get rhinoplasty surgery in the Philippines sometime in the future.  The reason why I want to go to the Philippines is because the surgeons there seem to be quite experienced with southeast asian shaped noses.

I have looked at quite a few Filipino cosmetic surgery websites and I'm really impressed with the before and after results, particularly with alar-plasty.

One particular doctor that has caught my eye was Dr Alex De Leon of La Nouvelle Image.  I have looked at his patients' before and after pictures and I am very impressed. 

Has any of you had any experience with Dr Alex De Leon?  Does anyone have a rough idea of how much rhinoplasty costs with him?

Unfortunately, I don't speak any Filipino languages, so if I could kindly ask if you guys can post in English for me, thanks heaps  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close