We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
im on vacay that time 3days lang i have no time na to buy TLS, so nakisuyo lang ako sa friend ko who work in japan na ibili ako. Sabi ko kasi sa kanya na I bought TLS from a supplier worth 2k sa pilipinas. Super mahal. And then sabi nya saken 1.8k daw sa japan authentic daw un. madami daw kasi fake na TLS yung sa bangketa nabibili. I believe her,hehe I gave her 18k for 10 soap. Haays May I know mga sis supplier nyo? Thanks a lot
Aw. Sad naman nun mga sis, 18,000 pesos sis for 10box. super trust naman ako sa kanya kasi friend ko sya.