We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My friend told me about this TLS so since nagpunta kame ng Japan, bumili na din ako. It's my second day of using it so syempre wala pang effect. Sana mahiyang ako dito.
Did you notice boost in sex appeal since using TLS? tsk!Na disappoint ako today kasi 1 week ko palang nagamit ang TLS pure girls ko, bigla nalang nawala ang amoy niya, naging unscented sya. Nabili ko to kay japanichi, authentic naman ata mga products niya. Ganito din sa inyo?
I have been using TLS premium since December of last year until now. Total of 5months. I already consumed 2 premium and 1 original. Pumuti din talaga ako.hahaha. But kasi I am also taking ishi and pure white so Baka those tablets helped me achieve the color. But what I noticed talaga sa TLS is that in premium, makinis and glowing ang skin, I also used it sa face. While on the original, it is definitely drying on my skin and I don't use it on my face because ever since I used it sa face, i had pimples.
After trying out Venus Lab, I think I'm coming back to TLS premium. Mas maganda talaga effect sakin ng TLS. Blooming..