We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
safe naman [textspeak!] TLS miski pregnant wag mo lang kakainin :p
^It's the weekend, sis. By tomorrow baka okay na your order.
Mas mabilis maubos/matunaw ang pure girls ko kaysa sa premium. Saka napansin ko, pag di ako nakapagmoisturizer after ko gumamit ng TLS, nangangati ang mukha ko.^sis, bakit? May skin problems ka ba? Organic naman ang TLS kaso kung ako sayo, di ako gagamit ng mga whitening products habang buntis at breasfeeding.
sis, you've ordered from them na? kaso I have received an email just this morning regarding bank deposit instructions, so hindi nila in-accept yung Paypal payment ko? Or should I wait until tomorrow talaga? Haha.. sorry dami ko tanong, Php 700+ is not a joke kaya worried lang ako
@sweetiping Check the FN Market, dun ako nag avail ng Tokyo Love Soap Premium @700 only.
Check mo the status of your payment on your PayPal account. When I ordered from them, it was on a Sunday and completed naman yung payment sa PayPal meaning, it went through but in process or something like that yung status ng order ko from the website. The following day, it was processed, completed, and shipped. Patience lang.
Hi dears, who wants to try free tokyo love soap? I am having a giveaway of one TLS premium.. I hope you can join.. Here's the link:http://mssimplypretty.blogspot.com/2014/05/tokyo-love-soap-giveaway.htmlGood luck!