watch now

Author Topic: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4  (Read 22210 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2016, 10:32:13 pm »
Im not sure about other branches sis. I go to the main office though in Makati, and the doctors there are good. The original founders also practice there.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2016, 01:44:48 am »
^how many points yun sis?

charmedjeng

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2016, 11:15:22 pm »
Vmv still stop collecting points for a while. Until April 30 na lang yun returning of empty containers and boxes and redeeming of items until May 31. Wala pang advise kung kailan babalik. I have exchanged all my points on a big tube of armada sport and armada 30 and a facial cleanser.

Uu nga, I went to their High Street Branch in Taguig, dala dala ko din yung empty containers and boxes ko, only to find out tapos na pala! haha! pero buti na lang naka redeem ako ng sunblock for face, 85g.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2016, 08:00:14 am »
^ dont throw your empty boxes and containers yet. Ibabalik nila yung program but they just dont know when. Kaya hoard ako ng sunblock para kung bumalik na un program nila. Magbabalik nalang ako ng containers.

charmedjeng

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2016, 01:47:45 pm »
^thank you sis! buti sinabi mo medyo marami na din yung naipon ko..  ;)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2016, 01:55:56 pm »
paano ba yung points system na yun mga sis? i have empty containers of the face cover 30(smallest size) and yung illuminants anti perspirant nila, yung aramda sport 70 ko(biggest size) lapit na din maubos.

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2016, 05:41:38 pm »
sayang naman yung points ko kung hinde nila babalik yun, tagal ko ring inipon yun ha  :(


minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2016, 07:01:50 pm »
which of their products is best for breakouts? Im using the superskin mandelic toner, D. I think nababagalan lang ako sa effect

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »
Re: Points

For every worth of P500 purchase you'll get 1 point. Mag iistamp sila sa log rewards. Then when you return empty containers and boxes may point din. 1 container = 1 point.
You can redeem your points pa until end of May. Nag stop lang sila sa pag collect ng points for now. You can get an Armada 30 sb (85g) for 21 points if i remember it correctly. 40 points for big tube of Armada 70.

Ang ayoko lang sa kanila, wala man lang advisory na ganun gagawin nila. Kung di pa ako bumili nung April di ko malalaman mag stop muna sila. May contact number naman ako. Nagtetext lang sila pag may sale. 😒

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2016, 12:14:38 am »
i bought the VMV set last weekend. merong toner, facial wash (scrub) and moisturizer. i got the one for oily skin.. on the first week monday and friday lang..

yung SA told me na i should stop using other stuff on my face para walang reaction with VMV, kaso what should i put on my face in between days?

i use yung benzoyl peroxide.. clinda toner din kasi inuubos ko na lang. niacinamide and olay in the morning..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2016, 03:31:55 pm »
^ sis i have the anti acne scrub, and i also have like the moisturizing milk wash. I use the anti acne scrub especially if I wear foundation followed by the milk wash. If I dont use makeup, I just use milk wash everyday, if not, I use physiogel and cetaphil instead :) I would scrub maybe, twice a week, more if I wear foundation. :)
In fairness, never broke out from the heavy foundi (MUFE Ultra HD)

I keep forgetting to put moisturizer though. pff but the wash never dries out my skin. I got the Superskin line in the D range.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2016, 07:50:57 pm »
^ i think you're referring to V&M (Venus and Mars) not VMV.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2016, 07:58:56 pm »
^LOL! mutiple tabs kasi, hays. sorry!! :-[

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2016, 05:09:39 pm »
???

Armada line was discounted last Saturday :) 20% off. kahit may sunblock pa ako, I bought nalang. hehe

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2016, 10:16:01 am »
bumping with a review!

I bought the the "O" line pore minimizer and mattifier ::) and the "Red Better Spot" corrector.

In my opinion, the red better spot could do better @_@ It doesnt dry and flatten pimples overnight.

I do not have oily skin, but I can see my pores mga 6 inches away from my face, like tiny dots. I dont have the biggest pores, but people look at me like I'm insane if I tell them my pores are visible. I had a skin check, (sa Cetaphil) and the machine said I have "enlarged pores" WTF! I was super concerned about it being drying, and FYI it is. (my cheek skin is not dry, but has the tendency to be, not oily either)

When I first applied it, I felt tightening sa skin na I felt resistance when trying to smile. It felt like a sticky plastic glue is on my face. ??? I feel like there is something on my faceee...and after a few mins, nawala siya, and my face felt like it had powder on it, disturbingly matte. (I'm not a fan of the matte fad, and the powdery finish) Imagine nalang powdering your skin and gliding a finger on it. Yan ang feeling and nadisturb ako. So I placed moisturizer.

In fairness, I think it really did minimize my pores, I had to bring my mirror closer to pinpoint where it is ^_^ pero I'm concerned with it being drying, possibly aging me in the process :'(

Does vmv have a good product na spot corrector that kills pimples overnight?

chingky

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2016, 04:07:26 pm »
Been loyal to their ID monolaurin gel for years. It dries up pimples overnight, though cystic ones would usually take longer, maybe 3 days.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2016, 08:58:42 am »
^ I knew it!!! I shouldve gotten the blue colored items for acne!!! But the saleslady never recommended it to me :( :( :( huhu

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2016, 02:38:53 pm »
They have a lot of discounts right now :)

I'm trying out the normal antiperspirant nila due to the heat. It lessened perspiration and no odor whatsoever naman. I'm still observing if it affects the color.

I tried the ID gel, no effect sa akin :-[

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2016, 10:08:57 am »
^I've used the antiperspirant for a long time now. ok sya. this is the illuminants ah

candacena

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2016, 06:02:30 pm »
Sis minatay91 alin sa vmv ang ginamit mong drying ?? Oily skin kasi ako and i like my face matte thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close