watch now

Author Topic: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4  (Read 22161 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 07:58:30 pm »
Noted :) Thanks for the reco!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 08:11:12 am »
my  mom loves VMV lippies. she's been using it for years now. i tried it one time because i forgot my l/s and it's really good. not drying.  :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2016, 05:52:56 am »
i was in the VMV counter last weekend and i got interested with their  products. i am thinking of getting their set - Superskin Care Regimen Bundle: Hydra Balance for Combination Skin.

meron syang cleanser, toner (monolaurin + mandelic), and moisturizer

problem is i'm so afraid baka hindi ako hiyang. and medyo confusing which products i have to use, merong re-everything line, merong ID, merong superskin. merong illuminants, i cant find online para saan yung every line nila..
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:01:25 am by honeybunny »

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2016, 08:49:33 am »
@sis chili.. ano na ngayon yung skincare routine mo? Hindi pa ako nakapagtry magpacheck sa vmv clinics, but dati loyal user of their armada sunblocks it really does it's job in protecting my skin againts the sun. Pricey lang talaga siya. But quality products ng vmv.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2016, 10:32:35 pm »
Hi angelvenus!! Hows your skincare routine? Are you still on Obagi?

I still use Obagi also because I want to fade my freckles. But I alternate blender/tret, with clear/glycolic. Then during the day sunblock lang because I don't like wearing moisturizers or any lotion during the day.

My derma in VMV just added Superskin II Mandelic acid toner am and pm. I use this instead of the Obagi. Then I alsmo use VMV re-everything lotion with glycolic, instead of the Obagi one because I find this more moisturizing. Then AM Im supposed to use Vitamin C serum after toner, but I honestly alawys skip this because I get lazy.

How is your skin doing on Obagi??

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 02:18:08 pm »
^Hi sis I didn't receive your PM. Thanks for sharing your routine. Nako, maybe I should stop using my hydrouinone also. Actually my derma from VMV told me to stop using the hydroquinone already since it is strong and can damage the skin if used long term. But I am getting married in a few months so I want to have really good skin.

My favorite VMV product is the toner =) I feel like it really helped clear my skin.

I love Cerave!! I have Cerave PM moisturizer and I use it when I am peeling from tret, and I need something very mild but effective and wont irritate my skin.

Where did you buy your Cerave? Available na ba dito?

arowen

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2016, 02:33:27 am »
^ hi sis, which toner Ang gamit mo? Interested kasi ako kaya Lang Ang dami yatang different lines Ang VMV. TIA😊

nancdmd

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2016, 08:04:14 pm »
3 weeks ago I bought their travel size moisturizer for p219. Kanina I wanted to buy sana the same size for my husband but the price is now p519! nag increase daw sila. Wow! More than a hundred percent!

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 10:17:36 am »
Does VMV still have promos / discounts?  Dati kasi palaging meron.

arowen

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 06:41:47 pm »
^^oh! Thanks! Malamang, they only sell it to patients.😊

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2016, 10:41:01 pm »
^ActuallyI think you can just go there and buy it hehe I don't think theyre strict =)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 12:18:10 am »
Does VMV still have promos / discounts?  Dati kasi palaging meron.

last weekend sa SM north, they have 40% off. dun sa watson's the block yung nakita ko.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2016, 07:48:56 am »
Im getting tiny bumps whenever i use their toner. Yung superskin 2. I'm not sure if its just purging stage. I've used mandelic lotion (m2 lotion) before and dint get any reaction. Not sure whether I'll continue using the toner

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2016, 08:16:36 am »
effective ba whitening products nila? :) And what is a good product to minimize pores?

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2016, 11:29:39 am »
^ they have pore minimizer toner. But i haven't tried it.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2016, 02:07:35 pm »
^ thanks sis.. is this toner, an astringent, or a facial lotion? (dalawa na meaning ng toner ata ngayon hehe ) I wanted this pore..thingy nga scrub or wash pero namamahalan ako so binili ko maliit.. grabe ang size niya is parang yung libreng mini shampoo and conditioner sa hotel, 250 na.. i cannot myself hahaa

if anyone has feedback sa whitening range nila, please :) wala ako whitening sa face.. mas light na body ko kesa face nyeks

and i wonder if maganda yung do it oil and worth it ba.. yung major ingredient is virgin coconut oil lang eh

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2016, 09:26:21 pm »
^ i think sis may alcohol content yung toner. Im not sure ha. When i was checking the toner, parang may alcohol content pag amoy ko. Di ko binili kasi naglalaser procedure naman ako for pores. About their whitening line, i tried illuminants before. Pero way back 2006 pa ata since they always change their formulation. (from illuminants to their present line) okay naman. Masyado na kasing expensive.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2016, 10:48:38 am »
^ thanks sis sa feedback.. ma.try nga :)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2016, 07:55:02 pm »
Vmv still stop collecting points for a while. Until April 30 na lang yun returning of empty containers and boxes and redeeming of items until May 31. Wala pang advise kung kailan babalik. I have exchanged all my points on a big tube of armada sport and armada 30 and a facial cleanser.

arowen

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2016, 10:22:00 pm »
Maganda ba ang dermatological services sa VMV? Meron pala kasi sa Trinoma. feedback sana from GTalkers who go there.TIA☺️

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close