watch now

Author Topic: Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]  (Read 287164 times)

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #520 on: July 05, 2014, 11:52:18 pm »
^ako sis. Dami ko pimples noon mga 6 hehe sa cheeks tigiisa, sa taas ng lip, sa nose.. Nung nakita ako ng classmate ko dati nagtaka sya bat ako pinipimples, naisip ko germed yun.. Nagkaron din ako cystic pimps sa shoulders.. Pero maganda germed if not for the pimps.. Tagal ko na ndi germed, at tagal ko na din pimple free ulit.. Pwera usog.. :D

Dami din nakaexperience nito naalala ko.. Kaya confirrrmed haha

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #521 on: July 06, 2014, 12:22:06 am »
^i had zits ..just a few when i used GERMED. not cystic, just small bumps... which is why I did a combo with saluta kasi kay saluta hindi ako nagkapimples. :)

but now wala na pimples.
my friends who uses GERMED never had zits. its all case to case talaga.

sis luicute1020 nagmahal germed ano? maganda kasi effect nito..ay dapat pala hindi sabihin dito..baka may mga hoarders.. (just kidding)




annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #522 on: July 06, 2014, 12:37:01 am »
^germed ka until now? Buti no more pimps ka na.. Nagdadalawang isip ako kung germed ako ulit kasi baka magbalikan sila.. Yung cystic ko sa shoulders noon, dalawa hehe

Sinabi ko na sa old threads dati, mamahalan ng mga sellers ang mga na oos.. Im so tama  ;D ::)

dazzle

  • Guest
Re: Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2014, 02:50:46 am »
hello mga sis, san available ang germed ngaun? wala kase sa usual na kinukuhaan ko pa rin
gusto ko na ulit magbalik loob sa germed hahaha!

mij026

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #524 on: July 06, 2014, 07:42:51 am »
Sa derma ko 2500 pag 1 set. 2300 pag 3 sets. Kapresyo ng tationil. Umorder na ako 5 sets baka magkaubusan hehe

alluragoddess

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #525 on: July 06, 2014, 12:06:13 pm »
finally i finished posting pics on photobucket...i signed up specifically just for the forum and all pics posted and description are gluta related...disclaimer: im not posting just for everyone to see me out there and my skin and some members of my family...i created and will share just to share insights and show my real and honest gluta journey...i have said before that i have the most reluctant skin and super sensitive with regards to this gluta products and even basic skin and hair care...so there...no violent reactions pls. and no hate when u see me in person..hahaha just kidding...as i said my skin looks like this on pics but not in person...im just being realistic and hopeful i placed dates and specific description on each pics...i had fun putting those stickers....check the description below and view as an album not as a slideshow..here is my link :)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/alluragoddess/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

FYI im a transgender :) Im nc 35 at mac counters but i still feel im stuck to it as my current foundation is still nc 35 but i feel im already nc 30 or 32 if there is such a number :P just pushing my hope :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:09:42 pm by alluragoddess »

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #526 on: July 06, 2014, 12:13:19 pm »
mga sis! quick question po


ok lang ba magpainject ng gluta even may menstration???


pls help me.. i read sa iba di daw pwede sabi naman ng iba ok lang daw


shadowlady22

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2014, 07:59:41 am »
just finished my last vial of saluta 600mg (1st box), then im gonna shift to germed. try ko if hiyang ako. about saluta, naging smooth naman yung skin ko, whitening wise, feeling ko walang effect, or siguro meron din but hindi pa halata.. eto pa, pansin ko lang effect nya saken is mas oily yung face ko. anyone here with the same experience? tsaka tanong ko lang talaga bang nagcrystallized yung saluta? i called cheskas store & they said it is normal. can somebody confirm this? kase yung germed hindi naman ganun.. thank you.. i hope may sumagot...

maristela

  • Guest
Re: Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2014, 05:03:30 pm »
@abbeydasassy, yes sis ok lang.
Nagpapainject rin ako kahit na tataon na may period ako. :)

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2014, 09:15:36 pm »
^thanks sissy :)

push ko na to bukas hehe

crishie_12

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2014, 09:49:15 pm »
Hi mga sis sino pwede nio marecommend na iv therapist or kahit nurse.near makati or sm san lazaro.tia

Muffin28

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #531 on: July 08, 2014, 12:56:42 am »
Consumed 5 box already first 2 boxes were saluta followed by glutax 5G, then halo na STS at saluta. Then tationil ako ngayon bought it from cheska. Sana hiyang

Chinita_NYC

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #532 on: July 08, 2014, 10:15:53 am »
Hi gals!

It's been awhile and long overdue since I posted. Here we go..
I started iv August of last year with glutax red. I've bought 5 boxes, then 10 boxes then 20 boxes. Total of 35 boxes. Also, my skin is light to begin with. I just need an even skin tone and maybe a little lighter. Only vice is I smoke once or twice a day.
1-5th - As I've said before, it gave me the glow on first iv. So I was very impressed. Then few pimples shows up. Sometimes one after another, then when I think my skin will be clear, I get a new one. Still, I'm positive that I'm on purging stage. Once a week iv then on 3rd box (I think), 3-4 days interval.
6-15th  - So bought 10 boxes. Keep in mind that I'm still getting pimples til 7th boxes. After that, my skin is back to normal which I only get pimples when its time of the month. Only glow. No noticeable changes in skin color. Still, I'm positive. 3-4 days interval.
Since I've already consumed 15 boxes, I decided to just go for it and maybe it will give me the result I want. So bought 20 boxes.
16-22nd - stopped smoking for 2 months. Interval is every other day, tho sometimes 3-4 days if my iv nurse is not around. Still only glow. No changes in skin color. And I even feel darker. I also gained weight. Must be the collagen? I also learned self iv.
23rd-26th - On my 26th box now. Everyday iv. One month of everyday iv! Still same result. Only glow, no changes in skin color, Feel darker, weight gain. Tho I am smoother than before. But still.. the result is very disappointing. I will finish til 35th then I will switch to a different brand.
I don't want to discourage anyone. Maybe the brand is not for me? Maybe I bought fake ones? Tho I got it from a derma. It seems that I got the collagen effect but not the gluta itself. I do see some good reviews here of glutax. Glad it works for you.
I am still positive that I will find the right brand for me. Goodluck all! Til next time!

itsmarie07

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #533 on: July 09, 2014, 07:07:54 am »
hello mga sis :) i wan to try 5d white micro w/ spf100. Natry na sya ng friend ko. Super glowing nya. I want to try din. Super expensive nga lang sa kinukunan namin. Meron ba mga sis na user ng 5d micro? Share your supplier please :) TIA

Wana

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #534 on: July 09, 2014, 10:27:56 am »

Feeling ko di ako pumuputi sa Saluta, naka consume na ako ng 1 box pa lang. Pero nung nakita ako ng mga friends ko kahapon ang puti ko daw, (4 months nila ako di nakita). Ewan ko kung effect ng saluta yun or night shift ako so bihira ako maarawan, or sa kojie-san.

Question:
Bumabalik ba sa dating kulay if mag stop sa gluta? Kasi balak ko sa August na ako ulit mag ttry, bale hihinto ako ng 1 month. Ok lang ba yun?

alluragoddess

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #535 on: July 09, 2014, 10:50:20 am »
chinita_NYC
hi sis try germed...it might work for you.....you said you are already fair to start with so taking gluta iv or caps wont do much sa skin mo lalo na kung yun na talaga maximum na kaya iputi unless u overly overdose pa if there is such a thing or word :P like what regine does 4 vials every day or every other day when she was so active with her gluta injections as confirmed by a cosmetic surgeon that administers her gluta IVG...u need 20-40 mg of gluta per kg...so if ur 60 kg so 40 x 60 = 2400 mg of gluta per injection...for skin whitening to be achieved or for it to be faster....also 10-20 mg per kg is for detox purposes...as what others said on here take other gluta boosters like NAC, silimaryn, ALA, fishoil and vit C and e plus zinc....ive also taken all that and done all that but i also find my case slow and a hard process in achieving my dream white skin but im still hopeful like you...my derma says those who have fair skin already whitens their skin by 1-2 shades more by skin peeling and bleaching and complete avoidance of the sun..plus tons of spf talaga
 
Wana
sis dnt stop...the key is to be patient and continuous..if u stop your gluta level will decrease thus your natural skin color or glow would subside...does kojic  soap works for you..my skin turns red or darker or even itchy with it...your lucky as most of my friends also whitened just by using kojic soap for years....just do once a week on double dose but dont stop and take oral gluta caps nalang muna...what are your reason ba why you want to stop for a while? :)

annkarenc

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #536 on: July 09, 2014, 12:16:30 pm »
Question:
Bumabalik ba sa dating kulay if mag stop sa gluta? Kasi balak ko sa August na ako ulit mag ttry, bale hihinto ako ng 1 month. Ok lang ba yun?

hi sis minsan d talaga natin pansin ang effect kasi lagi natin nakikita sarili natin at isa pa isang box pa lang naubos mo hindi naman magic yan na effect agad kaya konting patience and give it more time to work. hindi ka babalik sa dating kulay if you stop gluta iv unless nagpapa-araw ka, not using sunblock, consumed too much alcohol, smoking. kaya okay lang if you stop ako nga i stopped before holy week and this week lang ako nag-inject ulit. hindi nman ako ganun kaitim but may changes sa skin tone since kagagaling ng summer at naglakwatsa ang lola haha

saltandpepper001

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #537 on: July 09, 2014, 05:24:30 pm »
^ totoo yan sis. May guy akong kilala, nakita nya ko once sa pool side sa condo namin. Nung una nya daw ako nakita ang radiant daw tas ang kinis ng balat ko.( Sabi pa nya wow,may maganda pala sa building namin.) kilig ako. Haha. Tas  ako yung unang napansin nya, ngayon bf ko na sya. Hahaha. Lande. Kinwento na nya yan nung kami na. Gulat nga ako eh. Yan pala yung time na tuloy tuloy ako sa pag iv ko. As in walang palya. Naka 11box din ako non, may oral pa. Pero nafrustrate ako then tinigil ko kasi wala talaga akong npapansin sa balat ko na pinuti man lang kahit konti. Tas yun nga meron pala talagang effect. Ibang tao lang yung makakapuna. Ndi tayo. kaya ngayon, tutuloy ko na talaga.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:26:35 pm by saltandpepper001 »

Chinita_NYC

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #538 on: July 09, 2014, 08:03:12 pm »
@alluragoddess
Oh I forgot to mention that 2 months ago I started taking nowfoods glutathione, vit c, nac, ala, silymarin & vitamin b. I take them non iv days on first month then since I do iv everyday, I take them every morning then iv every night. It looks like I'm overdosing but still same effect. So I guess glutax is not really 5k glutathione? Seems much lesser. I'll try your suggestion but its OOS :( Do you know a seller who has them now? PM me please if you do! I'll finish the rest of the boxes then I'm switching.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 08:06:01 pm by Chinita_NYC »

yijiheon

  • Guest
Re: I.V. Glutathione ツ [Thread 19]
« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2014, 01:50:13 am »
sis alluragoddess dito na ko reply. sobrang thank you talaga sa mga advices mo. nabuhayan ako ng loob. saka sis, parang nc25 ka na. di na 35. ang glowing at puti mo na. kakainggit! nabasa ko rin pala sabi mo if 60kg dapat around 2400mg na gluta dose? kung 600mg lang ang germed sis e di 4 vials per shot tapos twice a week yun sis? sorry nalilito lang talaga.


regarding glutax mga sisses ilang mg lang ba talaga yun? parang may nabasa ako na between 800-1200mg lang daw talaga? so double or triple dose naman to per shot if 60kg?


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close