We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Girls!I've been an avid reader of this thread and finally gave in sa IV Glutathione. I chose glutax red and had my first self injection session a while ago. i stopped after 2cc of glutax because my vein bulged. maybe my vein collapsed. i put my remaining 4cc of glutax in the refrigerator and will go to my friend's house tomorrow para sya ang mag continue. *fingers crossed*
Hi sis engr_christel somehow I can't reply to your pm anyways I started with tationil then tatiomax glutax 5g sts then germed and saluta 1800. I noticed faster effect while I was on germed and saluta na probably because I started self administration during that time so more frequent na turok ko and yun yung time na nag stick akonsa brand previously kasi 1 or 2 boxes lang palit nanaman ako.Germed was 2 doses m-w-f I finished 10 boxes nagmamadali ako since june 2014 expiry. I'm on my 9th vial of saluta 1800mg cocktailed with 3 vials vitamin c I bought 10 boxes from cheska din. Pinkish creamy white ang effect sa akin I get too many compliments although maputi na ako dati iba talaga dating ng balat na ginastusan haha!Sis fairythel di rin ako makareply sa pm mo. I really have no idea since I haven't tied the 600 and 1200mg of saluta. Mas mura kasi pag 1800mg kesa triple dose ko yung mga 600mg