We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, ive been in girltalk for awhile now. pero first time mommy here! kaya ito na ako sa thread ng pang babies. Anyways, my tanong lang ako regarding our little one.. my daughter is almost 3 weeks old this Wednesday. She loves to sleep, and sometimes I have to wake her up na (after 3-4 hours of sleep) para lang i-feed sya. Is that okay, or should I wait until she wakes up na lang? Btw, yay for us who are EBF! Also, napapnsin ko na she also falls asleep pag asa breast ko. I kinda want to train her na ma satsify rin sya bottle with my breastmilk of course, or is that too early to do?Thanks in advance mga mommies! :*