We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I did my own layout and design of invitation. It is relatively smaller than the usual invites. I'm still looking for suppliers who can print this for me (boarding pass style). My last supplier quoted it at 30each. Quite steep considering it's smaller. Can anybody suggest?Here's my design:CLICK HERE
cute! im looking for suppliers too, for my frozen theme invites (7th bday)
I had a smooth and fast transaction with Print Avenue. Highly recommended for busy moms! Ms. Sandy replies promptly to e-mails and will provide you with a lay-out for a minimum order of 50 pcs. and send a JPEG (for FB event invite purposes) for free. I am a happy customer.