watch now

Author Topic: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)  (Read 16931 times)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:08:27 pm »
I've done a little researching and found out, surprise surprise, magkaiba ang treatments for dark acne marks and the pink/red ones. And the one I've been using for these past few weeks/months - hydroquinone, (or skin lightening creams in general) won't work for such problems. Akala ko nung una, the red marks were active pimples pa rin, na I just had to wait na mag heal. Until na realize ko marks na pala, kaya pala ang tagal mawala. And these pink/red ones, more prominent sa fair skinned gals.

I know we have a thread na for acne marks, darkspots, pero para mas malinaw, let's separate nalang. Kasi as I've mentioned earlier, magkaiba ang treatments neto.

Best for this kind of condition daw, are AHA and BHA (salycilic and glycolic acids). Also, laser treatments. So, sa sissies natin na nagkaroon ng ganitong klasing problem, paano nyo napa-fade yung sa inyo?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:35:16 am by budzwhiz »

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 10:57:51 pm »
sakto naman yung pagkakagawa mo nitong thread, sis!

my pimple mark na almost 2 weeks na, though flat na talaga siya kaya i know hindi na siya pimple, red siya. i was browsing and looking for the pimple marks thread, and nakita ko ito.

so ayun nga, my pimple mark, nag-iisa lang naman siya, colored red/pink-ish. i'll search din if pwede ko gawing spot treatment lang siya kasi iisang mark lang talaga siya sa cheek ko  ::)

sana may mag-post pa dito with same issue and solutions they've done  :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:36:37 am by babyboo.0326 »

toxicity

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:52:02 am »
skII facial treatment essence, dati ginagamit ko lang eh lemon pero walang effect talaga sa red marks so ayun bumalik ako sa soap and water lang then i had a trip in SG bumili ako ng 30 ml sampler ng skII fte half bottle na nagamit ko nagclear talaga yung red pimple marks ko dito  ;D

snowpea

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 09:25:31 am »
problem ko ito. sabi ng friend ko kahit daw hindi pimple, basta red marks kitang kita sakin dahil fair skinned.

Have you guys tried:
1. LACTIC ACID - from milk and yogurt
2. VITAMIN C SERUM?

hellfire007

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 10:00:42 am »
This is my problem as well. Natanggal ni beauche si pimples pero yung red marks ayaw :( falat na pero reddish pa rin.

Waiting for updates kung ano makakapagpawala nito. Sana merong may alam. Parang perma blush na di pantay dahil dito. :(

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 02:27:37 pm »
Before i got pregnant nagkabreak out ako red marks galore din sa jawline konti sa cheeks what worled for me is vitamin c serum and aha,however nung nanganak ako(nagkapregnancy acne ako cyatic breakout) i tried aha pero di na siya ganun ka effective sa red marks ko im fair din kaya kitang kita,i cant find a good vit c serum here i need to order it pa sa US

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 07:27:21 pm »
Wow. Di pala ko nagiisa. ;D Sis toxicity, how much skll and sa sg lang meron?

^^ Pareho tayo sis, hindi natanggal ng beauche yung red marks. :(

Bio oil, effective kaya? Meron ako dito pero I haven't tried sa marks ko. And meron pa rin akong natural oil, kaso kelangan kong itigil night creams ko ng beauche. E baka naman magbalikan yung pimples.

Glycolic toners, may nakatry na ba? Sana meron sa watsons or locally available dito, na mura lang. I'm on a tight budget right now. :-X

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 02:48:05 am »
^i have a glycolic toner from BCP, mura lang siya. though i can't try it right now kasi i'm on tret. will try that after my tret.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 06:04:45 pm »
This has been my problem ever since nagkapimples ako. Red yung marks so gamit naman ako ng lahat ng pangtanggal daw dun including salicylic acid and aha stuff but di sya nawala. Finally, after like 7 years alam ko na kung paano sila mawawala. Almost free na ko sa marks as of today!

What I did:

I stopped using peeling products. Kasi red marks means it's fresh so diba dapat patuyuin muna til mag brown? With constant peeling, constant din yung pagiging red ng marks ko eh. I let my skin heal and used stuff to help it heal like yung uguisu no poo na soap. I love it! And hiruscar kahit twice a day lang pagapply.

I stopped using facial scrubs too. Kasi I observed na nagrered at nagagalit yung marks ko pag nagsscrub ako. Yung mga akala ko wala na naglilitawan hehe. I switched to cure aqua gel. TLS also helps in removing dead skin cell build-up but I just use it every 2-3 days sa face kasi ang lakas nya makapinkish ng skin sakin. Pati marks ko nagiging pink/red lol!

That's what I did. Hope it helps!  ;D

I'm documenting the progress and I might post it sa blog ko when I get the time. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 06:20:23 pm »
^ Thanks for that informative and helpful input, mspringles. :) Actually, yan din naisip kong gawin noon, ang pag brownin yung marks, kaso di ko maisip kung pano. Haha! I'll look into that uguiso no poo. ;D

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 06:32:20 pm »
^ No prob sis. :)

I forgot to mention... Use a moisturizer that calms redness or has aloe in the ingredients. I use celeteque, iwhite aqua moisturizing gel and hada labo shirojyun milk. Yung hada di ko sure kung may aloe but ang ganda kasi sa skin and ang tipis nya gamitin with our current weather. Mga 1.5 drop lang sa buong face. :)

I'm not sure if this also helped but I also use eskinol aside from hada labo lotion. Sorry kung magulo mga sis. :p

SavedByHisGrace

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 10:57:12 am »
Maganda daw ang milk for erythema?? and tama si ms.pringles. No peeling. It will just worsen you're erythma.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 12:24:23 am »
^ I've read about that too, sis. (: Kaso di ko magawa, yung overnight thing, magulo kasi ako matulog. Hehe.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 05:25:56 pm »
This is my problem as well - every pimple I get leaves a red/pink mark behind that takes YEARS to fade. It never turns brown - always stays red/pink so it still looks like a pimple even though it's flat.

SKII FTE is helping a bit as well as M2 Skin Refinish, but I can't use them aggressively now as I'm pregnant. After I give birth I plan on getting facials and diamond peels to help them fade too.

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 09:10:23 pm »
I have this too. It's getting more red when I put peeling oil on it. Eh I thought it's normal lang since I'm using peeling oil, hindi pala. What are you sissies using?

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 09:29:35 pm »
I think kaya ito ng vitamin c serum and tretinoin

khaleesi_daenerys

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 08:21:07 am »
Sis! San makakabili ng vitamin c serum?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 07:08:00 pm »
Has anyone tried Andalou serum?

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 08:02:48 pm »
yes, I am using andalou naturals vitamin C serum, 1 month of usage;

redmarks and hyperpigmentation is faded by 50%, it is actually not bad considering it takes 6 months for the spots to be erase

patrizziamarie

  • Guest
Re: Treating Post Inflammatory Erythema (pink/red acne marks)
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 03:19:12 pm »
Thanks for this thread. Same hear, I get red marks/scars post pimples.

Has anyone used the Human Heart Nature Rose Hip Oil? Any feedbacks?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close