watch now

Author Topic: Oedipus Complex  (Read 1759 times)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Oedipus Complex
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:03:24 pm »
Hi, I just want to ask mga mommies may mga naka encounter na ba ng ganito? Paano ba ang treatment?  Should I go to developmental pedia or child psychologist?  Thanks!

Chakadoll22

  • Guest
Re: Oedipus Complex
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 11:10:23 pm »
do you have a son sis? if so, how old is he? normally kc, prefer ng kids si mommy. so yung pagiging clingy nya, does it bother him or other family members? could he function normally pag wala si mommy or iyak lang?

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Oedipus Complex
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 06:15:07 pm »
ok naman siya pero he tells everyone that he wants to marry me. 8years old na siya

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Oedipus Complex
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 05:24:03 pm »
^how did you respond to that?  did you try explaining to him what getting married means?  I also have 2 sons, aged 5 and 8, and they talk about getting married and all that too, yun nga lang not to me but to their friends.  At that age, I'm pretty sure hindi pa naman talaga nila alam what that means, di ba?  Baka he meant he'd like to marry someone like you, pero hindi niya maexpress ng maayos pa?  Eight is still pretty young and I believe his concept of marriage is totally different from ours.  Maybe he really admires you so much and that's his way of expressing that.  =)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Oedipus Complex
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 08:19:18 pm »
I told him that he can't, pero grabe kung pagselosan niya ang tatay niya. Hindi pwedeng humawak sa akin or tumabi.

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Oedipus Complex
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:19:02 am »
^maybe because he's too attached to you.  Bonding with their father has greatly helped my two boys love their father more.  As in yung sila lang.  Try to let your son get to know your husband more by doing things na sila lang dalawa like carwashing, barbershop etc.  Baka makatulong :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close