We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ABS-CBN twitter@ABSCBNNews: JUST IN: Taguig court issues arrest warrant vs Deniece Cornejo, Cedric Lee, et al accused in Vhong Navarro case| via @alexiuscaldaHala.. Lagot
Finally, May Warrant of Arrest na
I'm sure CL and company are in disbelief right now, akalain mong isang Vhong Navarro lang ang makakaistorbo sa diskarte nila. Hehe. I really hope makulong sila at mabulok sila sa kulungan. I'm sure hindi lang si Vhong ang matutuwa - they don't seem like good guys at all.
^agree The fans rallied for his case talaga and his team bantay talaga sa progress ng case