watch now

Author Topic: CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor  (Read 2778 times)

reeseay

  • Guest
CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:32:51 pm »
Hi Mommies!

I am worried. My office will be conducting the yearly Fire Evacuation Drill on Friday. I am currently at the 46th floor. CS ako but almost a year now. Pero i am exclusively breastfeeding my son as well. Is this fine? Walking from 46th floor to the ground floor via stairs? Made me sigh a lot. I can't skip work for now. Pero nag wo-worry din ako what might happen. Like sa stress wala na ako ma-pump or baka biglang bumuka yung tahi (since I know sa loob hindi pa ito naghe-heal).

Your opinions will be highly appreciated. TIA!

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:39:01 pm »
pag may firedrill na ganyan kausapin mo yung admin nyo about your condition or better tumakas ka nalang haha!

pero seriously, dapat alam sa inyo yan case mo. pwede sila masisi if may mangyari sa inyo

reeseay

  • Guest
Re: CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 05:54:34 pm »
Option ko sana si pagtakas pero I'm not sure how to. Kase hindi ina-announce yun. Scheduled siya at 9-11am.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 06:05:01 pm »
kausapin nyo yung aid nyo sis for sure may nakaassign sa inyo yan dapat alam din ng company nyo na may ganyan case. sa previous company ko kasi meron buntis di nasabihan, di na sya pinababa pero napagalitan sila kasi unsafe yun

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 07:30:50 pm »
I suggest, ask permission from your boss if you can skip the drill and just come in late for work at 11am, when fire drill's over. Or work from home, or sa building lobby or nearby Starbucks between 9-11am. Although I'm not exactly sure if may effect sa pag-BF and sa 1-yr old tahi ang pagbaba ng stairs, I mean relaxed pace naman ang pagbaba ng stairs usually pag fire drill. But to be on the safe side, magpaalam ka na lang. Explain your concerns.

17arci

  • Guest
Re: CS and BF mom on a Fire Evacuation Drill from 46th floor
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:59 am »
Maybe obtain memo from your physician. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close